942 reviews analysed
1. Filter Flask Set, 500ml with Funnel, Stopper and Filter Paper
2. Filtr8 Lab Filtration Pump
3. United Scientific Supplies FLTKIT Filtering Kit
4. Laboratory Vacuum Filtration Distillation Apparatus | 500mL Filtering Flask | 300mL Graduated Funnel Borosilicate Glass | Strong Aluminum Clamp | Lab Suction Apparatus for Filtering
- LARGE MILLILITER VOLUME: The vacuum filtration apparatus has a large 500mL capacity. The 300mL graduated funnel has 50mL graduations for quick, easy measurement.
- HIGH QUALITY BOROSILICATE GLASS: The distillation apparatus is made from high-quality borosilicate glass that’s strong, durable and heat-resistant. The aluminum clamp has a secure, firm grip adding to the apparatus’ strong, sturdy design.
- COMPATIBLE WITH 50MM PAPER: The lab suction apparatus works great with 50mm membrane filter paper. The pore size is 10μm.
- INCLUDED WITH KIT: The vacuum filtration kit is supplied with a 300mL graduated funnel, 500mL filter flask and sturdy aluminum clamp.
- AMERICAN COMPANY: Fristaden Lab is an American lab equipment company. If you have any problems with or questions about the filtration apparatus, our customer service knows this product well and is ready to help you.
5. Microyn Glass Vacuum Filtration Distillation Apparatus, 1000ml
- Glass Vacuum Filtration Distillation Apparatus, 1000ml flask with 300ml funnel
- Glass connection with Clamp
- The complete set Includes a graduated funnel, a glass funnel, a filter flask and an aluminum clamp.
- Pore size on the base is 10 micron. Fit with 42-60mm membrane filter paper
- One year warranty (it covers malfunction of the unit, but not mishandling by the user).
6. Homesprit lab Vacuum Filtration Pump for Laboratory Vacuum Filtration Distillation Apparatus to Filter The Liquid Quicker
- Homesprit lab vacuum filtration pump is suitable for Laboratory Vacuum Filtration Distillation Apparatus to filt the liquid quicker.
- Homesprit lab vacuum filtration pump is made for USA market so you can use it in USA market surely.
- The lab vacuum pump is made of plastic shell,Copper wire inside part and four Shockproof rubber base etc.The plastic shell can avoid rust.copper wire inside part makes the product more durable.The shockproof rubber base can reduce noise.You can barely hear the noise when the product is working.
- There are three different tubing for connect to different size nozzle of Laboratory Vacuum Filtration Distillation Apparatus. one unit 4mm ID x 5mm OD Transparent tube
- one unit 5mm ID x 7mm OD black tubing
- one unit 6mm ID x 9mm OD yellow tubing
- The tubing is flexible so Homesprit lab vacuum filtration pump can be suitable for different lab filter bottle in the market.
- How to use this product:Plug the transparent tube to the lab vacuum filtration and then connect the black silicone tubing to the lab vacuum filtration and lab vacuum filtration and then turn the lab filter pump on then It can work to filter the liquid in the lab filter bottle quicklier.
Homesprit lab vacuum filtration pump is suitable for Laboratory Vacuum Filtration Distillation Apparatus to filter the liquid quicker.
7. Vacuum Filter Kit with Fritted Glass Funnel, 1000ml / Medium flitration
- Funnel is 70mm diameter / 80mm tall with a fine porosity of 10 – 15 microns suitable for general laboratory filtration
- Filter paper is not required, used for applications where the solution would attack paper filters
- 1000ml capacity flask, ground glass flask / funnel joint, 19/26 size
- 10mm hose barb (maximum recommended pressure differential is 15 psi)
- Packed in a foam-lined box for safe shipping and storage
8. United Scientific FG5340-1000 Borosilicate Glass Heavy Wall Filtering Flask, Bolt Neck with Tubulation, 1000ml Capacity
Borosilicate glass flasks are designed to give the best combinations of thermal shock resistance, physical strength, and resistant to chemical attack.
9. Filter Flask Set, 1000ml with Funnel, Stopper and Filter Paper
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Filter Lab for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!