536 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Ademco TUXWIFIW Tuxedo Touch Controller w/ Wi-Fi, White (6280i) 7" Screen
- 7″ color widescreen display, 800 x 480 resolution TFT display with 16 million colors
- Centralized control of security system, video cameras, Z-Wave enabled thermostats, lights, locks and more from your Tuxedo Touch. Use either Wi-Fi or Ethernet to connect to the premises LAN. View up to four IP cameras at once on the Tuxedo Touch display.
- Z-Wave controller built-in Supports up to 232 Z-Wave devicesMost Z-Wave enabled thermostats, locks, lights and shades are compatible (see compatibility charts)
Honeywell’s Tuxedo Touch is a 7″, high-resolution graphic touchscreen that functions as an integrated security system keypad, home controller, camera viewer and digital picture frame in one. It a cost-effective way to capture new markets by seamlessly integrating security with cameras and Z-Wave® enabled thermostats, lights, locks and shades. A built-in web server lets end-users control Tuxedo Touch anywhere in their home and view live video on up to four local cameras per screen on an iPhone®, iPad®, Android™, BlackBerry®, Internet TV or any compatible wireless mobile device.* Use either Wi-Fi or Ethernet to connect to the premises LAN.Whether controlling the security system or other functions within the home, the large graphic icons—which also match the Total Connect interface—simplify operation. Homeowners can receive important alerts about events remotely with Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services—a great RMR opportunity.A digital picture frame feature can be managed by end-users with the simple insertion of an SD card—letting them create cinema-quality slideshows right at the Tuxedo Touch display. A choice of white or silver/black blend with any décor. Tuxedo Touch is available in English, French Canadian and Spanish language options, with voice annunciation of alarm status (English only)
2. Honeywell Ademco 6280W Color Touch-Screen Keypad w/ Voice, White
3. Honeywell Ademco TUXWIFIS Tuxedo Touch Controller w/ Wi-Fi, Silver (6280i)
4. Honeywell 6290W Touch Center 7" Color Wireless Touchscreen Keypad Alarm Control Panel
- Easy to Use: Clean touchscreen display with easily identifiable icons and prompts. Critical software updates as a result of the push from Resideo or local onsite updates as a result of the 6290W SD card slot
- Authorized users can simply add and delete user codes. Backplate designed to easily update or retrofit current 6160 and 6280W installs.
- Features Your Customers Want: High resolution 7″ touchscreen with a resolution of 1024 x 600. Stylish, tablet-like design only 1″ off the wall.
- Clear voice annunciation of system status, type of alarm and affected zone. Event log tracks when system is disarmed by employees, temporary guests or family members.
- Streamlined arming/disarming and zone-bypassing
The Honeywell 7″ Color Touchscreen Keypad works as a high-graphic resolution touchscreen with voice annunciation which is the ideal choice to increase keypad revenue on new installations. While being an easy upgrade opportunity for existing VISTA residential and commercial installations. Furthermore, the thin/sleek design will look appealing in any residence or business. The ability to add pictures and videos to the home screen lets users customize it to their own preferences, or dealers can also add their company logo or message for increased awareness and referrals.
5. Honeywell Security 6160 Ademco Alpha Display Keypad
The 6160 Deluxe Keypad is easy to install and simple to use. The attractive white console blends with any décor and features a contoured, removable door that conceals illuminated soft-touch keys. The 6160 also features a new larger and brighter 32-character display with easy-to-read plain-English status messages. The oversized function keys are easily accessed even when the keypad door is closed, and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies and other operations. Colored self-adhesive labels are included.
6. LYNX Touch L5210 4.3 Display w/Video Wireless Control Panel by Honeywell OPEN BOX
- WiFi &
- ZWAVE Compatible (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED)
- L5210 All-In-One Home and Business Control System
- Integrated Z-Wave® Support via L5100-ZWAVE Z-Wave Control Module for L5210 (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) Up to three thermostats (HVAC system or battery powered) with 1°F and 0.5°C set points Four door locks – Jammed locks reported to Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services 40 devices such as lights, switches and lamp modules 20 scenes 20 rules or event-based actions 20 schedules or time-based actions Sunrise/sunset lighting control Randomized lighting control
- Wi-Fi® via L5100-WIFI Wi-Fi IP Communication Module for L5210 (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio Supports alarm reporting Supports two-way voice LYNX Connect app supports up to four mobile iOS and AndroidTM devices
- Honeywell 3GL Communications GSM radio (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) – protocol supports AT&
- T and RogersTM networks ADEMCO® Contact ID Reporting (four or ten digit account numbers) SIA Format Reporting Internet central station communication with L5100-WIFI or ILP5 module GSM cellular central station communication with internal GSM radio Selection for primary communication path when using dual paths Touch activated radio registration GSM radio signal strength display Two-way voice communication over POTS, IP/Wi-Fi or GSM Honeywell Total Connect ready Alarm Output Built-in 85 dB sounder with voice siren Steady output for burglary/panic Temporal pulse output for fire and carbon monoxide alarms Long range radio/audio alarm verification Programming Options stored in EEROM Can be uploaded, downloaded or controlled via IBM-compatible computer using Compass Downloader software and specified modem or via capable GSM, Wi-Fi or IP communications module Intuitive programming interface reduces time and mistakes Programming options selected from allowable list Contextual options, defaults and pre-fills for faster set-up Listings UL 985, UL 1023, UL 1635 CAN/ULC-S545, CAN/ULC- Subject-C1023 ANSI/SIA CP-01-2010 System Power Primary power: plug-in power supply, 110VAC to 9VDC, 2.7A output 300-04705V1 or 300-04065V1 (300-04063V1 in Canada) Four or 24-hour backup battery: rechargeable nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.2Vdc Operating temperature: 32°F – 122°F (0°C – 50°C) Dimensions (approx) 6.1″ H x 8.5″ W x 1.71″ D (15.5cm H x 21.6cm W x 4.4cm D)
7. Lot of 10 Honeywell Ademco 5816 WMWH White Door/Window Transmitter w/ Magnets, Batteries and Mounting Hardware
8. Honeywell VISTA-20P Ademco Control Panel, PCB in Aluminum Enclosure
- Police, fire department and other emergency service can be called automatically
- Honeywell ademco vista 20P 8 zone control panel expands to a 48 zone home security system
- Total connect alarm monitoring gives customers the ability to protect their home and family
- Works with Honeywell ademco accessories for flood, freeze, burglary, fire, smoke and co detection
9. Honeywell Ademco 6280S Color Touch-Screen Keypad w/ Voice, Silver
10. Honeywell Ademco 6150 Fixed English Display Keypad
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Tuxedo Honeywell for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!