Top 9 Radiant Floor Heating 240V
782 reviews analysed
1. SunTouch Command Touchscreen Programmable Thermostat [universal] Model 500850 (low-profile, user-friendly floor heat control, 120/240V, bright white + paintable beauty ring) includes floor sensor
- Easy and reliable way to control your floor heating system(s) up to 15A
- Intuitive 7-day schedule makes it simple to program floor heating times to suit your lifestyle
- Dual Voltage 120/240V with built-in GFCI for safety and energy use monitoring
- Thin profile brilliant 3.5 inch touch display with multiple color themes to choose from
- Equipped with comprehensive help screens and programming setup wizard
2. 25 Sqft Mat, Warming Systems 120 V Electric Tile Radiant Floor Heating Mat with Programmable Thermostat
- 25 Square Foot Under Tile Heating Mat, Mat is 20″ Wide x 15′ Long, 120 Volts, 2.5 Amps, 300 Watts
- Highest Quality Heating Cable, Twisted Pair for Zero EMF, Single Cold Lead, Very Thin
- Mesh can be cut (do not cut wire) to heat other shapes.
- Includes Honeywell/Aube Digital Floor Sensing Thermostat with Floor Sensor Wire(model TH115-AF-120S) and Installation Monitor
- UL LISTED for USA and Canada. 25 Year Warranty.
3. 20 Sqft Mat Kit, 120V Electric Radiant Floor Heat Heating System w/ Aube Programmable Floor Sensing Thermostat
- 20 sqft Under Tile Heating Mat with ADHESIVE BACKING – Lays Flat and Stays Flat, no need to staple
- Mat size: 20″ wide x 12.2ft long. Voltage: 120V, Amps: 2.0A, Watts: 240W. Zero EMF.
- Includes Honeywell/Aube TH115-AF-120S digital programmable floor sensing thermostat and sensor. Heating cable is only 1/8″ thick. Single armored cold lead: 10ft. Cable spacing: 3″. System output: 12W/sqft (41 BTU/sqft)
- 120V mats can be combined to heat up to 150 sqft of flooring space using a single thermostat. Mesh can be cut (do not cut the heating wire).
- UL LISTED for USA and Canada. 25 year Warranty.
HeatTech Electric Radiant Floor Heating System is perfect for:
New construction and retrofits;
Residential homes and apartment buildings;
Bathrooms, Kitchens, Saunas, Mud Rooms;
Ceramic or Porcelain Tile, Stone, Granite and Marble Floors;
Laminate, Engineered Wood, Vinyl Floors and many others.
Electric radiant heating mat.
Detailed installation manual.
Honeywell/Aube TH115-AF-120S digital programmable floor sensing thermostat with floor sensor.
UL listed for USA and Canada (complies with electrical safety standards).
Heating cable is only ~1/8" thick and will not raise the finished floor significantly.
Exclusive HeatTech adhesive mat backing allows the mat to lay flat and stay flat – making installation much faster and easier.
Zero Electromagnetic Field (Zero EMF).
Made using the highest quality materials in the industry.
Heating cable is spaced at 3" apart for optimal heat distribution.
Comes with a single armored 10ft long cold lead wire for easy connection to the thermostat.
Fast & easy to install;
No expensive equipment to buy or maintain (such as boilers, circulators, controls);
Mats or Cable:
HeatTech mats are best suited for typical rectangular-shaped areas with minimal or none curved/angle borders. HeatTech cable is optimal for non-rectangular areas with lots of turns, angles and curved borders.
4. 20 Sqft Cable Set, 240 Volt Electric Radiant Floor Heat Heating System with Aube Digital Floor Sensing Thermostat
- 20 Sqft Cable with Digital Programmable Thermostat, Electric Floor Heat Warming System
- Includes Plastic Cable Guides and Installation Monitor
- 240V, 1 Amp, 240W, 12 Watts/Sqft, UL Listed for USA and Canada
- Honeywell/Aube Digital Programmable Thermostat # TH115-AF-240, Includes floor sensor
- Made in the USA using the highest quality materials, Single Cold Lead, 25 year Warranty
5. SunTouch CORE Non Programmable Floor Heat Thermostat 500825 120V/240V
This all-in-one thermostat includes a built-in relay to control 120 or 240VAC floor heating systems and a GFCI to improve safety. The SunStat Core controls the floor temperature with input from the included floor sensor.
6. Home Floor Heating Thermostat With 7 Day Programmble,Build in GFCI,Large LCD Display 120/240VAC,Saswell SAS968FHL-7
- cETL Listed,7-day programming with four separate time/temperature periods per day.Large LCD display with backlight, continuous backlight option.
- 【IMPORTANT】 Currently does not support millivolt systems
- Optional type of control for different heating application including room sensor, floor sensor or room sensor with floor limitation.
- Permanent user setting and program setting retention during power loss
- Build in GFCI function, provide great comfort and energy saving,
7. LuxHeat 100 Sqft Mat Kit (240v) Electric Radiant Floor Heating System for Under tile, Stone & Laminate. Includes Self-Adhesive Heat Mat, OJ Microline Programmable Thermostat with GFCI & Cable Monitor
- LUXURY AND COMFORT – Enjoy the warmth of LuxHeat’s easy to install Electric Floor Heating System. Installs under Tiles, Stone, Laminate and Engineered wood floors. Kit Includes Heating Mat, GFCI Programmable Thermostat with Floor Sensor and Installation Cable Monitor/alarm.
- EASY TO INSTALL – The 3″ Pre-spaced Electric Floor Heating Mat can be cut & turned, flipped or rotated, ensuring warmth in the desired areas. With Self-adhesive mesh on one side and double sided tape on the other, the mat stays flat even when flipped over. Less than 1/8″ Cable diameter ensures minimal effect on finished floor level.
- QUALITY & EXPERIENCE – Combined experience of over 50 years, the LuxHeat tech team offers a wide range of high quality, UL Certified products . A 10-Year Manufacturers warranty’s – providing peace of mind and an assurance of performance for many years to come. UL listed as Safe for Wet Locations.
- PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT – The OJ Microline Intuitive Programmable, 240 Volt, Dual sensing (Air & Floor), promises great value for money. The 7-day Program Schedule provides maximum comfort, while reducing operating costs. Includes: Class A GFCI, Power logging, Child Lock, UL Listed, 3-year Factory Warranty & more. 10Kohm Floor Sensor included.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS for Heated Mat – Size: 100 Sqft (20″ x 61.00′), 12w/Sqft @ 3″ wire spacing’s (240v) 1200w. Twin conductor heating wires, and drain wire with Aluminium sheath , ensures ultra low EMF. Cable Monitor/Alarm includes 2xAAA batteries.
ENJOY THE BEAUTY AND PRACTICALITY OF A HARD FLOOR WITHOUT COMPROMISING ON COMFORT
The luxury of a heated tile floor in the cold months is a pleasure that must be experienced to be truly appreciated
LuxHeat mats can be cut, turned, flipped, or have wires removed to accommodate any room shape or size
Controlled by OJ Microline’s Intuitive Programmable thermostat to become one of the most versatile, easy to install heating systems
BEST SUITED FOR:
★ Residential homes, Office apartments and Senior living facilities
★ Under tile, stone, marble, laminate and engineered wood floors
★ Can be installed as primary or secondary heat source
HEATING MAT FEATURES:
✔ Zero EMF (Electromagnetic Field)
✔ Double insulated, single cold lead
✔ UL listed for USA, suitable for wet locations
✔ Twin conductors, Alu foil sheath and ground wire
✔ 12watts/sqft @ 3″ spacing provides optimal heat distribution
✔ Self-Adhesive mesh on one side and double sided tape on the other, ensures mat stays flat even when flipped
✔ c UL us Listed
✔ GFCI Class A 5mA
✔ Dual sensing(Air & Floor)
✔ Dual voltage(120v & 240v)
✔ Load: [email protected], [email protected]
✔ Large backlit display with Intuitive menu
✔ Other Modes: Child lock, Manual override & more
✔ Compatible with most radiant Floor Heating Systems
✔ 7-Day Program, pre-set program can be customized to suit one’s lifestyle
Cable Monitor: Includes batteries
✔ Versatile, Fast & Easy to install, Easy to Use
✔ Recommended by Health Professionals for Allergy sufferers
✔ No unattractive heaters, storage hassles, maintenance, or smell
✔ Safe for Children, Elderly and Pets – No hot, exposed or moving parts
✔ Accurate and Intelligent control ensures your Personal Comfort and Affordability
8. LuxHeat 40 Sqft Heating Mat, 240v Electric Radiant Floor Heating System with Self-Adhesive Mesh for Easy Installation Under Tile, Underfloor and Infloor – Includes 10Kohm Floor Sensor for Thermostat
- LUXURY AND COMFORT – Enjoy the warmth of LuxHeat’s easy to install electric floor heating system. Ideally suited for installation under tiles, stone, laminate and engineered wood floors. UL listed as Safe for wet locations.
- EASY TO INSTALL – The pre-spaced electric floor heating mat reduces installation time by up to 75% when compared to conventional lose lay systems. Adhesive backing ensures mesh lays flat. Cable’s less than 1/8″ diameter ensures minimal effect on finished floor level.
- QUALITY & EXPERIENCE – Combined experience of over 50 years, the LuxHeat tech team offers a wide range of high quality, UL Certified products . A 10-Year Manufacturers warranty’s – providing peace of mind and an assurance of performance for many years to come.
- VERSATILE – By cutting the mesh only, the radiant floor heating mat can be both flipped or rotated, ensuring warmth in the desired areas. Heater wire can also be removed from the mesh to get into those difficult to reach areas.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS for heated mat – Size: 40 Sqft (20″ x 24.40′), 12w/Sqft @ 3″ wire spacing’s (240v) 480w. Twin conductor heating wires, and drain wire with Aluminium sheath , ensures ultra low EMF. Includes floor sensor, compatible with most floor heating thermostat.
ENJOY THE BEAUTY AND PRACTICALITY OF A HARD FLOOR, WITHOUT COMPROMISING ON COMFORT.
The luxury of a heated tile floor in the cooler months is a pleasure that must be experienced to be truly appreciated.
LuxHeat’s Radiant Floor Heating Mat is one of the most versatile, easy to install, floor heating systems available on the market today.
The heating mats can be cut, turned, flipped, or have wires removed, to accommodate any room size or shape.
BEST SUITED FOR:
★ Residential homes, Office apartments and Senior living facilities
★ Installs under tile, stone, marble, laminate and engineered wood floors
★ Can be installed as primary heat source or secondary, it doesn’t have to be below Zero to enjoy a warm floor.
✔ A wide range of mat sizes, available in 120v and 240v
✔ LuxHeat mats are UL listed for USA, complies with US safety standards
✔ Come with double insulated, single cold lead wire for easy runs and connections
✔ Heater wire is less than 1/8″ thick, ensures minimal effect to finished floor height
✔ Zero EMF (Electromagnetic Field) Twin conductors, Alu foil sheath and ground wire
✔ At 12watts/sqft @ 3″ spacing, the LuxHeat heat mat provides optimal heat distribution
✔ Self-Adhesive mesh on one side and double sided tape on the other, ensures mat stays flat even when flipped over.
✔ Recommended by health professionals for allergy sufferers
✔ Safe for children, elderly and pets – No hot, exposed or moving parts
✔ Accurate and intelligent control ensures your personal comfort and affordability
✔ Self-Adhesive mesh and tape makes for easier & faster installations, lays flat and stay flat, no need for staples and glue.
✔ Completely out of sight, no unattractive plug-in heaters, no storage hassles, no maintenance, silent, no smell, and no moving air to stir up dust.
9. QuietWarmth QWARM3x5F240 Quiet Warmth 15 Sift Electric Floor System for Floating Floors-240V-Easy Installation, Uniform Heat, Maintenance Free and Ultra-Thin, 3′ x 5′, Black
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION – 3 Simple Step Process (1. Install Underlayment, 2. Roll Out Electric Radiant Heat Film & 3. Install final floor covering)
- ✔ MINIMAL THICKNESS PROFILE – Ultra-thin (less than .016″) heated panels keeps same floor heights through room transitions
- ✔ PROVIDES UNIFORM HEAT – Your floor is heated uniformly with no gaps and the radiant heat is dispersed evenly through the room
- ✔ QUIETS YOUR FLOOR – Used in combination with Quiet Walk underlayment, you achieve a superior sound rating: IIC 71 & STC 67
- ✔ SAFETY CERTIFIED – ETL in compliance with UL Standards for radiant flooring in the USA and Canada
- ✔ COST LESS TO OPERATE – Even heat distribution allows the Quiet Warmth systems to cycle quicker resulting in less energy consumption
- ✔ MAINTENANCE FREE – Crafted to not completely shut down if the system should ever become compromised or damaged
- ✔ MAT SIZE: 3 ft. x 5 ft. – 240V
A gentle electric radiant heat system designed specifically for dry installation under floating wood and laminate floors. A low profile, line voltage system, it features gradual warmth from low wattage resistance heating of ultra-thin, flexible radiant heat film.
Installed easily over a subfloor or over an acoustic/insulating underlayment as part of the overall floor assembly, it uses just 12 watts per square foot to gently raise the temperature of the floor, conforming to the warranty requirements of many floating floors. The system, which sports an impressive 99% efficiency, includes temperature limiting properties so the film does not overheat.
APPROVED FLOOR COVERING MATERIALS
• All Floating Floors
• Floating Tiles
• Laminate Flooring
• Engineered Wood
• Luxury Vinyl Flooring (4mm or thicker)
• Cork and Bamboo
* Refer to Floor Covering Manufacturer’s specifications for compatibility of their product over any radiant heat before installation.
Its available in four convenient rollout mat sizes that will accommodate most any layout. Each mat has wires pre-attached for ease of installation.
• Uses an highly-efficient conductive ink technology
• Consumes up to 50% less power than traditional wired systems
• Easy to install: roll out, cut length to fit if needed and run pre-attached wires to a wall thermostat
• No mortar and no mess
• Conforms to many floating floor manufacturers requirements
• Disperses an evenly consistent heat throughout the entire floor
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Radiant Floor Heating 240V for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!