We spent many hours on research to finding miracle grow soil pods, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best miracle grow soil pods, you should not miss this article. miracle grow soil pods coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 miracle grow soil pods by our suggestions
578 reviews analysed
1. Miracle-Gro Expand ‘N Gro Concentrated Planting Mix, .67 cu. ft.
- Great substitute for garden soil or potting mix
- Can be used in ground or in containers (see label for instructions)
- Grows up to 3X bigger plants than native soil and feeds up to 6 months
- Holds up to 50 percent more water than basic potting soil
- Expands up to 3X when water is added and creates up to 90 percent more air space in native soil
Miracle-Gro Expand ‘n Gro Concentrated Planting Mix is a great substitute for potting mix or garden soil as it can be used in-ground or in containers. The compressed coir and plant food expands up to 3X when water is added and feeds plants for up to 6 months. It holds up to 50% more water than basic potting soil and creates up to 90% more air giving your plant’s roots all the room they need to thrive.
2. Scotts 72776430 Indoor Potting Mix, 6-Qt.
3. Minute Soil – Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Grow Medium – 40 MM Wafers – Bag of 30 = 5.5 Quarts of Potting Soil – Indoor Container Gardening: Seed Starts, Wheatgrass, More – Just Add Water – OMRI Organic
- 40 MM Minute Soil Discs – Bag of 30 – Add 1/3rd cup of water to each disc to re-hydrate – Expands up to 15 times – Yields approx 3/4th cup of soil per disc – Full bag rehydrates to Approx 5.5 quarts of soil
- Minute Soil by Mountain Valley Seed Company is pure, untreated, raw fibrous coconut coir that is compressed into light convenient discs or blocks that quicky expand into an amazing grow medium when you add water – OMRI listed for organic production.
- CONVENIENT – Lightweight, compact and Rehydrates quickly – Just add water – Peat Free – Eco Friendly – Raw & Non-ammended (add your own fertilizer). Much easier and tidyer than hauling large bags of damp potting soil.
- BETTER GROWTH – Minute Soil provides improved water holding capacity and aeration for faster, strong plant growth, and healthier roots.
- VERSATILE – Use as straight grow medium, or add to garden soil to improve water holding capacity & aeration. Ideal for any growing use: Indoor seed starts, garden soil, flowers, herbs, house plants, vegetables, microgreens, wheatgrass & more.
4. Miracle-Gro Seed Starting Potting Mix, 8-Quart (currently ships to select Northeastern & Midwestern states)
Miracle-Gro seed starting potting mix is specially formulated for fast root development. Excellent for starting cuttings. Enriched with Miracle-Gro plant food. Lightweight premium mix excellent for germinating vegetable, flower & herb seeds & for starting leaf, stem & root cuttings. Use When starting plants from seeds or rooting leaf, stem or root cuttings in containers. Size: 8 quart ready-to-use lightweight premium mix excellent for germinating vegetable, flower & herb seeds & for starting leaf, stem & root cuttings specially formulated for fast root development feeds instantly with Miracle-Gro plant food to help build strong roots. How to use for seed starting select a shallow container with a drain hole. Fill container. Plant seeds according to package Directions. Water; let drain. Keep moist & out of direct sunlight. For establishing cuttings fill container with Miracle-Gro seed starting potting mix. Water thoroughly. Make holes with a pencil. Insert cuttings, pressing mix around stems. Keep moist & out of direct sunlight. For spectacular results when transplanting, remember to use Miracle-Gro quick start plant food. When to apply use When starting plants from seeds or rooting leaf, stem or root cuttings. Where to use container plants where not to use in-ground gardens benefits for fast root development excellent for starting cuttings fertilizer Analysis 0.03 – 0.03 – 0.03 Packaging Bag.
5. Root Naturally 36mm Peat Pellets – 50 Count
6. 100 Count- Jiffy 36 MM Peat Soil Pellets
The Jiffy-7 pellet is made from sphagnum peat from specially selected peat bogs. Lime and a special fertilizer with a low ammonium content are added to the peat in order to stimulate growth.
7. 200 Count- Jiffy 7 Peat Soil 42mm Pellets Seeds Starting Plugs: Indoor Seed Starter- Start Planting Indoors for Transplanting to Garden or Planter Pot
The Jiffy-7 42mm pellet is made from sphagnum peat from specially selected peat bogs. Lime and a special fertilizer with a low ammonium content are added to the peat in order to stimulate growth. The pellets have a pH of approximately 5.3 and are wrapped in a thin, degradable net. Ideal for starting your seeds indoors! Just put a few seeds in each pellet and add water. Each pellet has its own compartment.
8. Miracle-Gro Potting Mix, 16-Quart
Give your plants the color they want to show off with Miracle-Gro Potting Mix. Our specially formulated mix will feed your plants for up to 6 months and grow them bigger and more beautiful. Use it with outdoor and indoor container plants, and let Miracle-Gro Grow Plants twice as big (versus unfed plants).
9. 100 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 42mm – Seeds Starting – Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock – 100 Jiffy Peat Pellets 42mm (1)
Jiffy peat pellets are Ideal for starting your seeds without any mess. All you have to do is just add water and the pellet will expand once the pellet has expanded you can plant your seed. The pellet has a thin net holding it together. Once your plants are ready to be transplanted all you have to do is transplant directly into the ground or container and you will minimize transplant shock and root damage. This pellet is a 42mm and will expand (1.50in x 1.50in).
10. Gardentrends Jiffy Super Pellets – Expands to 2" Diameter (50 mm) x 3-1/4" Tall – 50ct
- PELLETS: 3/4″ thick compressed expands to a 2″ diameter (50 mm) x 3-1/4″ tall cylinder
- REDUCE TRANSPLANT SHOCK: Plant pellets right into the ground.
- JIFFY PELLETS: Are made of sterile peat growing medium
- NO POT NEEDED: The growing medium offers great aeration and water retention
- PROMOTES: Great root development
Jiffy Pellets are made of sterile peat growing medium, enclosed in a decomposable net. This net biodegrades in garden soil or compost, but it retains strength through the critical seedling and transplant stages. No pot is needed, and the growing medium offers great aeration and water retention. Speed and degree of decomposition will vary with soil or compost conditions. Each 3/4″ thick compressed Jiffy peat pellet expands to a 2″ diameter (50 mm) x 3-1/4″ tall cylinder , ideal for larger vegetable transplants. Promotes great root development.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Miracle Grow Soil Pods for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!