Nowadays, there are so many products of laptop usb gps in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for laptop usb gps in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings laptop usb gps which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
517 reviews analysed
1. GlobalSat BU-353-S4 USB GPS Receiver (Black)
The BU-353-S4 is a USB GPS receiver that features a highly sensitive, low power consumption chipset in a ultra compact form factor. The BU-353-S4 is powered by a SiRF Star IV GPS chipset, and will provide you with superior performance in urban canyons, and in dense foliage. With the SiRF CGEE (Client Generated Extended Ephemeris) technology, has the capability of predicting satellite positions for up to 3 days in advance, and will deliver a CGEE-start time of less than 15 seconds under most conditions without any network assistance. The BU-353-S4’s MicroPower mode allows the receiver to stay in a hot start-like condition almost continuously while consuming very little power.
2. HiLetgo VK172 G-Mouse USB GPS/GLONASS USB GPS Receiver for Windows 10/8/7/VISTA/XP
Supported operating systems: Windows10/ 8/7 / Vista / XP / CE
VK-172 baud rate automatically adapt to any baud data output
Supported Google Earth
Ublox 7020 chip
Please contact us for the driver before use it,
Please use it outside if it can not get the satellites
Supported operating systems: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/CE
Support Google Earth
C / A code, 1.023MHz stream
Receive Band: L1 [1575.42MHz] Tracking Channels: 56
Support DGPS [WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS]
Positioning performance: 2D plane: 5m [average]
2D plane: 3.5m [average], has DGPS auxiliary.
Timing Accuracy: 1us
Reference coordinate system: WGS-84
Maximum altitude: 18,000 m
Maximum speed: 500m / s
Acceleration: <4g electrical="">4g>
Cold Start Time: 29s [average]
Warm start time: 28s [average]
Hot start time: 1s [average]
Recapture Time: 0.1s [average]
Operating temperature: -30 to +80
1* VK172 G-MOUSE USB GPS/GLONASS USB GPS Receiver
3. Waterproof GPS Receiver for Laptop, USB Interface, 27 db Gain
- UBLOX 8 ENGINE: Uses u-Blox protocol specification to configure device over serial interface. Combines low power consumption and high sensitivity. Exceptional jamming immunity. 56 channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition.
- MULTI BAND RECEIVER: Receives GPS, GLONASS, QZSS and SBAS. Factory set for GPS and can be changed to GLONSASS using software. Support NMEA0183, 2.3 (compatible to 3.0). Built-in WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
- COMPATIBLE: Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Win Vista, Win XP 32bit or 64bit. For Linux, please check application notes on compatibility. Free GNSS software available.
- WATERPROOF: No need to cancel your road trip if it is raining since this heavy duty waterproof navigator can be used rain or shine. IPX6 Water Resistant. Cable Length 6.5 feet (2 Meters)
- SOFTWARE: Easily connects to your laptop via USB 2.0 and works with most commercial or open source mapping software including Google Earth, Windows Maps and Open CPN.
Looking for a reliable GPS or GLONASS receiver solution?
This u-Blox chipset receiver is exactly what you need. U-Blox offers the latest in next generation GNSS technology with superior position accuracy in urban canyons. They also offer free U-Center GNSS evaluation software that can be downloaded from the u-Blox website. The U-Center software loads your device driver and includes extensive configuration and control features with real time display of your GNSS receiver.
GPS Chipset: U-blox 8 Engine
Frequency: GPS/QZSS L1 C/A L1
Frequency: GLONASS L1 FDMA
SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
Sensitivity(Tracking): -162dBm @ GPS
Sensitivity(Tracking): [email protected]
Position Horizontal: Autonomous 2.5m/2m SBAS
TIMEPULSE: 1 pulse per second, synchronized at rising edge, pulse length 100ms
Accuracy of time pulse signal: RMS 30 [email protected] [email protected]
Accuracy of time pulse signal: 99% 60 [email protected] [email protected]
Frequency of time pulse signal: 0.25 Hz 10 MHz (configurable)
Acceleration Limit: Less than 4g
Altitude Limit: 50,000 m
Velocity Limit: 500 m/s
Jerk Limit: 20 m/ second³
Heading accuracy: 0.5 degrees
Low Noise Amp
Amplifier Gain: 27 dB Typical
Filtering: -25dB (+100 MHz)
Output VSWR: 2.0 Max.
Voltage: DC 3 ~ 5.0V
Current: 15mA max @ 5VDC
Weight: 60 gram
Mounting: Magnet base
4. USB GPS Receiver Antenna Gmouse for Laptop PC Car Marine Navigation
- Working process: Menu-> Receiver->Port or SensorAPI to get data from GPS Receiver after instialled U-CENTER V8.2X GNSS software (Software can be downloaded from CD-ROM and Official website)
- Compatible: Win 10/ Win 8/ Win 7/Vista/XP/98/CE. Free GNSS Evaluation Software. 56-Channel All-IN-VIEW Tracking
- U-BLOX 7 Chipset inside, USB Port, Magnetic base, High sensitivity and Strong Singal,Protocol: NMEA 0183/ Japan QZSS/ India Gagan/ WAAS/ EGNOS/ MSAS Support. High Tracking Sensitivity
- Cable Length 6.5 Ft / 2 Meters , IPX4 Water Resistance / Dust-tight.
- Support OpenCPN, Realtime Google Earth Pro and maps. 1 Year Warranty
Some of our customer can use this device on Macbook with GPSD for BSD Linux, just Google it and follow the instructures.
Please Search U-CENTER V8.29 and install it. the usb serial port driver or sensor driver will automatically installed. then choose port or sensorAPI, this device will be work will.
This device Powered by a Ublox GPS chipset, High sensitivity and Strong Singal. The u-center GNSS evaluation software for automotive, mobile terminal and infrastructure applications provides a powerful tool for evaluation, performance analysis and configuration of u-blox GNSS receivers. Its unique flexibility makes the u?center GNSS evaluation software an invaluable tool for evaluation, analysis and configuration of u-blox GNSS receivers. u-blox GNSS receivers can be configured using the u-center evaluation software
1.GPS Chipset: U-BLOX UB-6010
2.Sensitivity: -162 dBm ~-158 dBm
3.Channels: 56 channelS
1.USB Cable length: 2M
2.Dimension: 45*38*13 mm
3.Connector: USB Port 4. Magnetic Base
1.NMEA 0183 v2.3
2.Support:VTG,GLL,TXT ublox binary and NMEA Command
1.GPS Receiver *1 2.GPS Driver Disc *1 1.NMEA 0183 v2.3
2.Support:VTG,GLL,TXT ublox binary and NMEA Command
1.X1 USB GPS Receiver
2.X1 USB GPS Driver Disc *1
5. Garmin 18x USB GPS Navigator Unit
GARMIN 010-00321-31 GPS 18x USB. The GPS 18x is a GPS sensor targeted to OEM clients for use in automotive, fleet vehicle, and electronics applications where a small, highly accurate GPS receiver is needed. This 12 parallel channel, WAAS enabled GPS receiver is available in either CMOS level serial or USB 2. 0 full speed versions, and comes with an integrated magnetic base. The puck like receiver is 2. 4 inches in diameter and weighs just ounces, making it an ideal solution in applications where space is at a premium. The GPS 18x is offered in three different cable configurations: A style USB, DB 9 pin serial with 12 volt cigarette lighter adapter /PC, or bare wire /LVC. The PC and LVC versions both default to output data in the industry standard NMEA 0183 data format, but may also be user programmed to output data in the GARMIN proprietary format. The USB version produces data only in the GARMIN proprietary format. All three versions of the GPS 18 come complete with non volatile memory for storage of configuration information, a real time clock, and raw measurement output data for sophisticated customer applications. The LVC version additionally provides a pulse per second logic level output whose rising edge is aligned to the UTC second within 1 microsecond. The USB 2. 0 full speed version of the GPS18 is also compatible with USB 1. 1 full speed hosts.
6. BN-80U Dual USB GPS GLONASS GNSS Receiver with USB Level 5.0V Supply Voltage 2M Length for Laptop PC Car Marine Navigation
- Built-In M8030-KT Chipset
- Support GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, SBAS, QZSS
- Default USB level, 72 Searching Channel
- Great Accuracy: 2.0 m CEP 2D RMS SBAS Enable (Typical Open Sky) at Position Horizontal, 0.1m/sec 95% (SA off) at Velocity, 1us synchronized to GPS time at Timing
- Suitable for the following applications: Automotive navigation, Personal positioning, Fleet management, Laptop/PC/Car navigation, Marine navigation
Features: Dimension: 56mm*56mm*18mm Weight: 70g Connector: USB 2.0 Male interface Specification Chipset: M8030-KT Receiving Format: GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, SBAS, QZSS. Default GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, QZSS. Frequency: GPS L1, GLONASS L1, BEIDOU B1, GALILEO E1, SBAS L1, QZSS L1 Channels: 72 Searching Channel Sensitivity Tracking: -167dBm Reacquisition: -160dBm Cold start: -148dBm Hot start: -156dBm Accuracy Position Horizontal: 2.0 m CEP 2D RMS SBAS Enable (Typical Open Sky) Velocity: 0.1m/sec 95% (SA off) Timing: 1us synchronized to GPS time Acquisition Time Cold Start: 26s Warm start: 25s Hot start: 1s Data output Support Rate: 4800bps to 921600bps, Auto-adapted baud rate Data Level: Default USB level Data Protocol: NMEA-0183 or UBX, Default NMEA-0183 NMEA Message: RMC, VTG, GGA, GSA, GSV, GLL \ Update Rate: 1Hz-10Hz, Default 1Hz FLASH: 4M FLASH, Store the configuration permanently Mechanical Specifications Cable Length: 2.0m Fixed: Magnetic bottom Operational Limits Altitude: 50,000m Max Velocity: 515m/s Max Acceleration: Less than 4g Power consumption VCC: DC Voltage 3.6V-5.5V,Typical: 5.0V Current: Capture 70mA/5.0V Environment Operating temp: -40 °C ~ +85°C Storage Temp: -40°C ~ +105°C Pin Description: 1: PIN VCC: DC 3.6V-5.5V supply input, Typical: 5.0V 2: PIN D-: USB D- 3: PIN D+: USB D+ 4: PIN GND: Ground Packaging List 1Piece BN-80U USB GPS Receiver
7. GlobalSat 05-BU353-W10 GPS GNSS Location Sensor, Windows 10 – Black
- GlobalSat bu353-w10 USB GPS sensor that supports Windows 10 mapping/ navigation/ data Logging applications. Win10 USB GPS sensor
- Not compatible with 1.) Mac OSX 2.) Linux 3.) Android 4.) iPhone/iPad iOS
- GPS Electrical Characteristics GPS Module: u-box M8M GNSS high performanceReceiver type : GPS/GLONASS Channels : 72Altitude Limit: 50,000 meters
- Velocity accuracy: 0.05 meters/sec heading accuracy: 0.3 degrees accuracy: 2.5M cold start: 26S hot start: 1S
- How to use:1. Install the driver (contact us for driver or download “u-box GNSS Sensor Device Driver for Windows, v2.33” from u-box website).Plug in BU-353W10Open your preferred Windows 10 GPS App
US Global Sat GPS GNSS Location Sensor BU353-W10 Windows 10 Mapping Apps U-box
Here are some known Compatible Windows 10 Apps:
1. Microsoft Maps
2. GPS Map+
3. Avenza Maps
4. Map Factor GPS Navigation
5. GPS Satellite (Testing tool)
8. Garmin USB Cable (Replacement)
This cable allows you to make a powerful connection between your GPS and your PC. Create routes and waypoints on your PC and easily transfer them to your GPS unit. Also allows you to download map detail from Mapsource CD-ROMs to compatible units. Cable features a USB connector. Does not provide wiring for external power.
9. GlobalSat ND-105C Micro USB GPS Receiver
- MediaTek high performance GPS Chipset Very high sensitivity (Chip Tracking Sensitivity: -165 dBm). Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low signal level. Micro USB interface.
- Built-in LNA Built-in GPS Antenna Built-in GPS status LED(Red). Built-in Back up Battery. Includes a Micro USB to USB adapter cable for use with Windows & Mac OSX Laptops.
- Compact size (30.4 mm x 15.4 mm x 4.5 mm) suitable for portable application. Very low power consumption. Supports NMEA0183 V4.0(GGA,GSA,GSV,RMC). Supports SBAS (WASS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN), QZSS.
- Requires Android device to have “USB Host” support & “PL2303 GPSInfo” app for Android to function. Compatible with Operating Systems: Android 3.2 ~ 6.0+
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10
- Mac OSX 10.4 ~ 10.11+
- Linux Kernel 2.4.31+.
- This is a NMEA GPS Receiver. Compatible with most NMEA compliant navigation software (not included). For use with Windows 10 Apps, it requires a 3rd party tool to convert to a “GPS Sensor”. Please read item description for details.
ND-105C features high GPS sensitivity, Micro USB interface, low power consumption and ultra small form factor. This product is powered by MTK GPS solution; it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment. ND-105C supports up to 210 PRN channels. With 66 search channels and 22 simultaneous tracking channels, ND-105C acquires and tracks satellites in the shortest time even at indoor signal levels. Through ND-105C’s excellent low-power consumption characteristic, while using power sensitive devices, especially portable applications.
ND-105C PCBA with a simple ID design is suitable for the following device accessory:
● Smartphone (Android)
● Tablet (Android, Windows)
● Laptop (Windows, Mac OSX, Linux)
● Requires Android device to have “USB Host” support & “PL2303 GPSInfo” app on Android to function.
● MediaTek high performance GPS Chipset
● Very high sensitivity (Chip Tracking Sensitivity: -165 dBm)
● Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low signal level
● Micro USB interface (includes Micro USB to USB Adapter cable)
● Built-in LNA
● Built-in GPS Antenna
● Built-in GPS status LED(Red)
● Built-in Back up Battery.
● Compact size (30.4 mm x 15.4 mm x 4.5 mm) suitable for portable application
● Very low power consumption
● Support NMEA0183 V4.0(GGA,GSA,GSV,RMC)
● Support SBAS (WASS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN), QZSS
● Micro USB Supports Android, Linux, Windows (including 8.1 & 10) & Mac OSX operating systems
● Includes a Micro USB to USB adapter cable for use with Windows & Mac OSX Laptops.
For Android Setup instructions, please visit the USGlobalSat Forum here: http://usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=4790 or visit the ND-105C Support Page: http://usglobalsat.com/s-200-nd-105c-support.aspx
Unfortunately, the ND-105C is not compatible with Windows RT, Windows 8.1 RT or iOS Devices like iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop Usb Gps for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!