994 reviews analysed
1. Microwave Grease Filter WB06X10596 Replacement For Many GE Microwaves, Samsung DE63-00196A 13-3/8 x 5-7/8 x 1/8 (Made in USA) (2-Pack)
- ✅ [13×6] The GE WB06X10596 Microwave Grease Filter compatible with various GE and Samsung oven range hoods and countertop microwave ovens.
- ✅ [Non OEM] ge microwave grease filter replacement part numbers: GE WB06X10596, Samsung DE63-00196A, DE63-00196B
- ✅ [Washable] Sometimes rinsing it off isn’t enough and the range grease filter on your microwave needs to be replaced in order to keep grease out of the microwave venting system
- ✅ [jvm6175sf1ss] GE spacemaker microwave filter is Approximately 5-7/8″ x 13-3/8″ x 1/8″ (Durable aluminum frame)
- ✅ Package Contains 2 Aluminum Allure microwave grease filter WB06X10596. Made in USA.
It is recommended that you change your ge profile microwave filter (WB06X10596) every 6 months to improve the circulation and air flow of your range.
This filter collects grease particles from the air while you are cooking.
Replaces part numbers: GE WB06X10596, Samsung DE63-00196A, DE63-00196B.
- GE Spacemaker Over-the-Range Microwave Oven: JNM1541SN1SS, JNM1541DMWW, JNM1541DMBB and other JNM1541 series;
- GE 1.7 Cu. Ft. over the range Microwave Oven: JVM6172SK1SS, JVM6172SF1SS and other JVM6172 series;
- GE 1.7 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Sensor Microwave Oven: JVM6175SK1SS, JVM6175EK1ES, JVM6175SK2SS, JVM6175SF1SS and other JVM6175 series;
- GE Spacemaker 1.7 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Sensor Microwave Oven: JVM1750SP1SS, JVM1750SM1SS and other JVM1750 series;
- GE Profile Spacemaker XL1800 Microwave Oven: JVM1870SK03 and other JVM1870 (XL1800) series;
Specifications grease filter 13×6 (WB06X10596):
- Material: durable aluminum;
- Measurements: 13-3/8″ x 5-7/8″ x 1/8″.
The GE WB06X10596 replacement microwave filter fits various GE and Samsung oven range hoods, countertop microwave ovens and over the range (OTR) microwave ovens. The range grease filter traps grease and odors from the air, thus protecting the appliance and also preventing odors from recirculating and affecting the taste and smell of your food.
The microwave oven filters has a metal pull tab D-ring tab included for ease of removal and installation.
Package Includes: 2 pack of WB06X10596 (DE63-00196A) microwave grease filter.
Please compare part numbers and dimensions with your current grease filter to ensure compatibility.
Warm note: This is not GE original microwave grease filter, the mention of brand names and any related models above is only for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
2. Grease Filter WB06X10309 Replacement For Many GE Microwaves – 2 Pack
- Sometimes rinsing it off isn’t enough and the air and grease filter on your microwave needs to be replaced in order to keep grease out of the microwave venting system.
- This filter collects grease particles from the air while you are cooking
- This is a replacement grease filter also known as a grease air filter or a range hood air filter.
- The GE WB06X10309 Microwave Grease Filter Assembly fits various GE and Hotpoint oven range hoods, countertop microwave ovens and over the range microwave ovens.
- Please compare part numbers and dimensions with your current grease filter to ensure compatibility
The GE WB06X10309 Grease Filter Assembly measures 5-1/8″ x 7-5/8″ and is used in the following GE microwaves: JVM1490BD002, JVM1490CD002, JVM1490BD003, JVM1490CD003, JVM1490BD03, JVM1490CD03, JVM1490BH, JVM1490CH, JVM1490BH01, JVM1490CH01, JVM1490BH02, JVM1490CH02, JVM1490SD002, JVM1490WD002, JVM1490SD003, JVM1490WD003, JVM1490SD03, JVM1490WD03, JVM1490SH, JVM1490WH, JVM1490SH01, JVM1490WH01, JVM1490SH02, JVM1490WH02, SCA1000DBB, SCA1000HBB02, SCA1000DBB03, SCA1000HBB03, SCA1000DCC03, SCA1000HCC, SCA1000DWW03, SCA1000HCC01, SCA1000HBB, SCA1000HCC02, SCA1000HBB01, SCA1000HCC03, SCA1000HSS01, SCA1001FSS001, SCA1000HWW, SCA1001FSS02, SCA1000HWW01, SCA1001HSS, SCA1000HWW02, SCA1001HSS01, SCA1000HWW03, SCA1001HSS02, SCA1001DSS03, SCA1001HSS03
3. Microwave Grease Filter WB06X10596 Replacement For Many GE Microwaves (2-Pack)
- Filter measures 13 3/8″ x 5 7/8″ x .16″. Please ensure the above dimensions match your existing filter before purchasing this oven filter. Also make sure your microwave does not require two filters, as some do.
- This grease & air filter can be used in both vented and non-vented microwave ovens and is constructed primarily of aluminum. Sometimes rinsing it off isn’t enough and the filter on your microwave needs to be replaced in order to keep grease out of the microwave venting system.
- This is a replacement grease filter also known as a grease air filter or a range hood air filter.
- This filter collects grease particles from the air while you are cooking.
Filter measures 13 3/8″ x 5 7/8″ x .16″.The GE WB06X10596 replacement microwave filter fits various GE and Hotpoint oven range hoods, countertop microwave ovens and over the range (OTR) microwave ovens. The range grease filter traps grease and odors from the air, thus protecting the appliance and also preventing odors from recirculating and affecting the taste and smell of your food. The GE WB06X10596 replacement grease filter measures 13 3/8″ x 5 7/8″ x .16″ and is used in the following GE microwaves: EVM1750DMBB01, JVM1850DMBB01, JVM1440SH03, JVM1440BH JVM1740DM2CC, JVM1650CH04, JVM1750SMSS, JVM1750DMCC01 EVM1750DMWW01, GE JVM1850DMCC01, JVM1440WH, JVM1440BH04 JVM1740DM2WW, JVM1650SH, JVM1750SMSS01, JVM1750DMWW01 EVM1750SMSS01, JVM1850DMWW01, JVM1440WH04, JVM1440LK02 JVM1740DMBB01, JVM1650WH04, JVM1850BH05, JVM1750SM1SS JNM1541SNSS, JVM1850SH05, JVM1441SH03, JVM1440SH JVM1740DMCC01, JVM1740DM2BB, JVM1850CH05, JVM1750SM2SS JVM1430BD, JVM1850SMSS01, JVM1540DNBBM, JVM1850WH05 JVM1740DMWW01, JVM1870SK02, JVM1850DM2BB, PVM1870SM1SS JVM1430BD03, RVM1635BJ01, JVM1540DNWWM, JVM1870BF05 JVM1740SM2SS, JVM1870SK03, JVM1850DM2CC, RVM1435BJ01 JVM1430WD, RVM1635SK, JVM1540SNSSM, JVM1870BF06 JVM1740SMSS01, JVM1870WF05, JVM1850DM2WW, RVM1435WJ01 JVM1430WD03, RVM1635SK01, JVM1650BH04, JVM1870CF05 JVM1750DMBB01, JVM1871SK02, JVM1850BH06, JVM1851SH06 JVM1850BH06, JVM1650WH05
4. WB06X10596 (2-Pack) Air Filter for GE Microwaves by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers AP3792368, 1085087, AH952418, EA952418, PS952418
- ✅ PART NUMBER WB06X10596: This 2-pack of air filters directly replaces part numbers WB06X10596, AP3792368, 1085087, AH952418, EA952418, and PS952418.
- ✅ FOR GE MICROWAVES: These microwave air filters fit several over-the-range GE manufactured microwaves. This includes select General Electric and Hotpoint models. Refer to your owner’s manual or reach out to us to confirm compatibility with your appliance.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: The air filter sits at the bottom of your microwave and collects grease particles as you cook on your stove or range. Overtime, the filter may wear down or become clogged and need replaced.
- ✅ EASY REPAIR: Replacing one or both air filters takes only a few minutes. It’s a more convenient alternative to scrubbing clean your old, grease-covered filters.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Both filters feature a durable metal and wire mesh design. The part also meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for fit and performance. Dimensions: 13.5W x 6D in.
A microwave air filter traps grease particles as you cook on your stove. It’s located at the bottom of your over-the-range microwave. If the part is broken or covered in grease, it needs replaced. Thankfully, swapping out a dirty air filter for the WB06X10596 high-quality exact equivalent part by PartsBroz takes only a minute. The pack includes two air filters, so you can replace both filters at once.
Compatible brands and models include but are not limited to:
General Electric: JVM6172RF1SB JVM6172RF1SS JVM6172SF1SS JVM6172SK1SS JVM6172SK2SS JVM6175BL1TS JVM6175DF1BB JVM6175DF1WW JVM6175DK1BB JVM6175DK1WW JVM6175DK2BB JVM6175DK2WW JVM6175EF1ES JVM6175EK1ES JVM6175EK2ES JVM6175RF1SB JVM6175RF1SS JVM6175SF1SS JVM6175SK1SS JVM6175SK2SS JVM6177DF1BB JVM6177DF1WW JVM6177RF1SB JVM6177SF1SS LVM6177DF1BB
Hotpoint: RVM1535DM2BB RVM1535DM2CC RVM1535DM2WW RVM1535MM2SA
Replaces Several Part Numbers: WB06X10596, AP3792368, 1085087, AH952418, EA952418, PS952418
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help you select the right part number for your microwave.
5. WB06X10309 Microwave Grease Filter – 2 Pack For GE Microwave-Aftermarket Replacement WB06X10359 ( Size 7.6” X 5.1”)
- Microwave-oven-replacement-parts for GE # WB06X10309
- The grease filter will filter the air flow into and out of the microwave.
- This Microwave Grease Filter fits various GE and Hotpoint for Oven range hoods, countertop and over the range microwave for Ovens
- The dimension is 7.6’’ X 5.1’’
- Fits models: GE JNM1541DM1WW, GE JVM1650BH, GE JVM1540DM1WW, GE JVM1533BD003, GE JVM1542WF002
6. Microwave Grease Filter WB6X486 Replacement For Many GE Microwaves (2-Pack)
- This microwave filter Part # WB6X486 is made with aluminum mesh and will replace old, worn filters on many GE model microwaves.
- Microwaved foods often generate grease within the appliance. That said, range hoods and over-the-range microwaves are commonly equipped with grease filters that trap grease, smoke and other pollutants and circulate out clean air.
- This microwave filter (WB6X486) has a metal pull D-ring tab attached that makes replacing the filter simple
- This grease filter replacement measures 9″ x 7 3/4″ x 3/32″
- Please ensure the above dimensions match your existing filter before purchasing this oven filter. Also make sure your microwave does not require two filters, as some do
This filter Part # WB6X486 Replacement is a microwave filter that helps air to circulate, reduces airborne pollutants and smoke. This aluminum mesh grease filter replaces General Electric part numbers WB06X10125. The GE range grease filter works on range hoods, as well as over-the-range microwaves. The aluminum frame and mesh traps grease, For optimum performance of your microwave or range hood fan, change your grease filter once a year or when a loss of air flow is detected. This filter is commonly found on General Electric, Hotpoint and Kenmore/Sears brands. The GE Over the Range Microwave and Hood Grease Filter works with many of the GE models such as: General Electric JVM131G02, General Electric JVM1330BW04, General Electric JVM1330WW01 and General Electric JVM1330WW03.
7. Microwave Fuse Ceramic Fuse Cartridge Fuse 20 Amp 250V Slow-Blow Compatible and Universal Replace for GE WB27X10388 and Whirlpool Kenmore Other Microwave 5 PCS
- Production Name:Microwave Fuse, Rated Current: 20 Amp, Rated Voltage: 250V,Size: 6×30 mm/0.24×1.2 in(Dia x Len)
- Key Charactor: Slow-Blow(Time-Delay) Ceramic Fuse,resist surge current,completely compatible replace for GE WB27X10388
- This fuse is widely used for general microwave as total power overload protect
- Ceramic fuse is filled with sands inside tube, not worry about glass broken and produce glass fragment like glass shell fuse when fuse burnt
- Also common and universal fuse for home appliance fuse using, 1 year warranty
Microwave fuse 20 Amp 250V 6×30 mm/0.24×1.2 in(Dia x Len)
1.shut down power before you replace
2.check your original size of fuse, mainly several parameters, body diameter, body len, rate current, rate voltage
Most Important Point
Question: Why does my microwave fuse offen burnt after I replace fuse not long?
Answer:Microwave fuse should use slow-blow type because its loading will increase much when microwave starts. It needs a little overload when machine starts(only a short time). So some people replace it with fast-acting fuse and cause burnt frequently. Using wrong type fuse.
Question:What type appliances are need slow-blow(time-delay)fuse?
Answer:Normally inductive appliance needs. This type device’s current loading will be much high when it starts, like surge current impact.Common microwave,motor, metal halide light. Yet resistant loading like electrical heating tube is not need.
8. LONYE SZM-V16-FD-63 Microwave Oven Door Micro Switch for LG GE Starion Microwave RE1(Normally Open)(Pack of 2)
- Package includes 2 pcs SZM-V16-FD-63 Microwave Oven Door Switch
- Specifications: 0.6A 125VDC 0.3A 250VDC, 16A 1/2HP 125/250VAC T130, 16A 250V ~ T130 5E4u
- Commonly found in microwave ovens, this switch will close the circuit once the button is depressed. This switch may be used in many other appliances.
- Character: normally open
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE:For any product problem you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for full refund.
Please make sure the replacement microswitch has been certified safe to use in household appliances, otherwise the switch can be a liability. This robust little switch will exceed performance expectations and provide a long lasting lifecycle.
9. Pack of 5-20 Amp Microwave Ceramic Slow Blow Fuse 250V Universal Replace for GE WB27X10388 and Whirlpool, Kenmore Other Microwave Ovens
Pack of 5 pcs. 20A Slow-Blow (Time Delay) Ceramic Fuse. If you add 20 to cart, that will be a box (100 pcs.) Rated Voltage: 250v, 250 volts (also replaces 125v) Question: Why does my microwave fuse often burnt after I replace fuse not long? Answer: Microwave fuse should use a slow-blow type because its loading will increase much when the microwave starts. It needs a little overload when the equipment starts(only a short time).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Jvm6175sf1ss Ge Microwave for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!