787 reviews analysed
1. Howard Leight by Honeywell Laser Lite High Visibility Disposable Foam Earplugs, 200-Pairs (LL-1), Pink/Yellow – 3301105
- LASER LITE HI-VIS COLORS: Vibrant yellow & magenta color is highly visible from a distance to help ensure employee compliance and hearing safety
- it also helps prevent loss or misplacement
- EXCELLENT NOISE REDUCTION (NRR 32): Self-Adjusting foam earplugs expand in the ear upon insertion to create a secure seal for excellent hearing protection in loud workplaces and jobsites
- IDEAL FOR SMALLER & LARGER EARS: Small size of earplug delivers optimal fit and ear protection for smaller ears, but low pressure foam expands to fit virtually any size ear and ear canal
- COMFORT & HYGIENE: Contoured T-shape allows for easy insertion and removal
- Smooth, soil-resistant, closed-cell foam skin helps prevent dirt build-up
- 200 pairs of earplugs per box
- RECOMMENDED INDUSTRIES: farming, chemical, construction, law enforcement, manufacturing, military, mining, municipal, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, steel, metal, transportation
Confirm at a glance that employees and colleagues are wearing ear protection with Howard Leight by Honeywell Laser Lite High Visibility Disposable Foam Earplugs. The yellow and magenta color scheme ensure these foam earplugs stand out, even across a busy shop floor. The contoured T-shape makes for easy insertion and removal, and the self-adjusting foam is designed to fit most ear canals. Workplace dirt buildup is inhibited by the soil-resistant, closed-cell foam skin. 200 pairs of disposable earplugs per pack.
From the Manufacturer
Laser Lite uncorded single-use earplugs are made of self-adjusting foam that expands to fit virtually every wearer. The contoured T-shape allows for easy insertion and fit. It’s smooth, soil-resistant skin prevents dirt build-up. Vibrant colors make protection visible. Pairs are individually packaged in a polybag. NRR 32.
2. Kasa Smart Light Switch by TP-Link – Needs Neutral Wire, WiFi Light Switch, Works with Alexa & Google (HS200)
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- GUIDED INSTALL: No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs. auxiliary switch configurations. The Kasa app guides you through easy step-by-step installation
- SCHEDULING – Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away
- NOTE: Requires a neutral wire / works in a single-pole setup only / Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
Control your lights, ceiling fans, and other fixtures from anywhere with the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch. The smart switch replaces any standard light switch, and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Kasa app. Kasa also lets you manage connected fixtures with your smartphone or tablet, including setting schedules, timers and countdowns. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control when paired with Amazon Alexa, Google assistant and Microsoft cortana. Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.11b/g/n; System Requirement: Android 4.1 or higher iOS 9.0 or higher; Wireless Type: 2.4GHz 1T1R
3. Honeywell Home CWIREADPTR4001 C-Wire Power Adapter, White
- The C-Wire Power Adapter makes Honeywell Home smart thermostats compatible with most homes that don’t have a common wire.
- Quickly and easily power connected thermostats that require a c-wire.
- Use for Wi-Fi, 24v Honeywell Home thermostats when a common wire is needed but not present.
- Easy push terminals and an adhesive mount make installation quick and easy.
- Simple adhesive mount allows you to attach the adapter to the outside of your furnace.
- Be discreet with a closed cover to conceal internal components and wires. The sleek, modern Honeywell Home exterior keeps the installation site clean and professional.
Install a Smart Thermostat Without a C-Wire. The C-Wire provides a path for continuous power to Wi-Fi thermostats, but often homes are missing this “common” wire. The C-Wire Power Adapter makes Honeywell Home smart thermostats compatible with most homes that don’t have this wire.
4. Honeywell Linkable Waterproof LED Indoor Outdoor Color Changing String Light with Remote Control, 48FT Commercial Grade Patio Lights Create Cafe Ambience in Your Residential or Commercial Setting
- 【Selectable Color Modes and Lighting Scene with Wireless Remote Control】Pre-set functions, there are 6 color changing modes–flash, strobe, pulse, dance, fade, flicker and 10 color options–red, green, blue, warm white, orange, yellow, light blue, pink, purple, neon green. Simply press a button on the remote control to select the color, dim lights to customize your LED Cafe Lights for any occasions.
- 【Linkable & Easy to install】End to end designed, Female plugs are attached to easily connect strings. Linkable up to 25 strands of this 48ft string lights for maximum coverage of 1200 feet. Heavy-Duty LED string lights, easy to install with flexible mounting options, mount on a flat surface or hang from above(mounting accessories are NOT included), you can use cup hooks, guide wires, or zip ties with the built-in loops to hang perfectly.
- 【Durable and impact resistant plastic bulbs】Honeywell indoor/outdoor color changing string lights are designed to withstand extreme weather. The shatterproof and waterproof plastic bulbs won’t break or smash easily if dropped, stepped on or are placed in an outdoor environment.
- 【Energy-saving lighting】Honeywell LED string lights have a longer lifespan than incandescent string lights and they are high efficiency with only 0.75 watt power consumption per bulb. These LED bulbs will save you money on your electricity bills!
- 【Wide Application & Satisfactory Service】Ideal for patios, decks, fences, backyards, gazebos and pergolas. We are committed to providing you with 100% good experience, 5-year valid warranty period.
5. Wink WNKHUB-2US 2 Smart home hub White
- VOICE CONTROL: Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant (devices sold separately)
- CONNECT ALL YOUR SMART DEVICES: Easily connect and manage your smart home ecosystem with Wink Hub 2. Compatible with all major smart home categories, including cameras & doorbells, lighting & locks, thermostats, sensors & alarms, appliances, speakers and more.
- ONE SIMPLE APP: Control all your home’s smart devices, no matter where you may be, using the Wink app on your smartphone. Set up shortcuts that let you turn off all your home’s lights with a single tap or automatically turns up the thermostat when the front door is unlocked.
- ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY: Wink Hub 2 enables you to connect and control 400+ smart home devices, including those made by Nest, Philips, Ring, Ecobee, GoControl, Schlage, Sonos, Arlo, Yale and Chamberlain.
- THE LARGEST PROTOCOL SUPPORT: Wink Hub 2 supports Bluetooth LE, ZigBee, Z-Wave, Kidde, and Lutron Clear Connect. Works with more smart home protocols than any other platform.
- MULTIPLE CONNECTION OPTIONS: Setup your Wink Hub 2 via 5GHz Wi-Fi or included Ethernet port.
Wink is the quick and simple way to connect you and your home. Manage hundreds of smart products from the best brands in one simple app. Faster, more reliable and more secure, Wink Hub 2 is the next generation of the Wink Hub. Hub 2 is compatible with more smart home technologies, so you can buy the devices you like from the brands you trust and know they’ll work seamlessly with Wink.
6. Honeywell AT140A1000 40Va, 120V Transformer – 60 Hz.
From the Manufacturer
Provide power to 24 Vac circuits in heating/cooling control systems. Intended for use in systems with predictable, uniform loads. Can be used in any application that does not exceed the listed ratings.
7. Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more,Range: More than 50 to 100-ft, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
8. Howard Leight by Honeywell R-01680 Leight Sleepers Cordless Earplug, T-Shape, Polyurethane Foam, Pink/Yellow (Pack of 60)
9. Honeywell Handheld Ceiling Fan Remote, Model 40009
10. Home Remote
- Create custom user interfaces that interact with all your IoT devices
- Cross Platform. Available for Amazon Fire, Android, iOS, &
- Works with home automation controllers (Crestron, Fibaro, HomeSeer, Insteon, Lutron, SmartThings, Vera, Wink, Zipato)
- Works with thermostats (ecobee, Honeywell, Nest, Netatmo)
- Works with lights (Philips Hue, LIFX, Osram Lightify, TP Link, WeMo)
- Works with garage doors (Craftsman, Chamberlain MyQ, LiftMaster MyQ)
- Works with AV equipment (Sonos, DIRECTV, Yamaha, Denon, Marantz, Logitech Harmony, Onkyo, Russound)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Tap Lite for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!