625 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
2. Kidde HD135F Fyrnetics Hardwire Heat Detector with Battery Backup
- This product is highly durable
- Easy to use
- This product is manufactured in United States
- Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices including smoke and CO alarms
- 9-Volt battery back up
- Quick connect power harness makes installation fast and easy
- Test button tests unit’s electronic circuitry
- Kidde’s heat detectors meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards
120VAC wire in heat alarm that responds to temperature rather than Smoke. The alarm will sound if temperatures rise above 135F. The kidded HD135F interconnects with up to 24 devices including Smoke, Co and heat alarms. This unit includes a 5 year limited warranty and is UL listed. Min. Order: 1 ea . model#: HD135F.
Kidde HD135F 120VAC Wire In Heat Alarm with 9V Battery Back Up
Rather than smoke, the Kidde HD135F responds to temperatures rising above 135˚F. This unit is interconnectable with other units of the same like. The interconnect system must not exceed the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) limit of 18 initiating devices (smoke, heat, CO, etc) interconnected. It is still possible to interconnect 6 strobe lights and or relay modules in addition to the 18 initiating devices. This unit is UL Listed.
The Kidde HD135F provides you and your family an early warning to dangerous temperatures greater than 135˚F. This unit also includes a tamper resist pin to deter tampering or theft.
What’s in the box
One single Kidde 135F smoke alarm. A five-year limited warranty.
- Interconnectable – Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices of which 18 can be initiating
- Test Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function
- 9V Battery Back Up – Provides continuous protection even during power outages
- Red LED – Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate proper operation
- Low Battery Indicator – Alerts user in the event of a low or missing battery
- Quick Connect Power Harness – Makes installation fast and easy
3. Honeywell – 5193SD – Smoke Detector, Photo, Vplex
4. Honeywell Ademco 5800CO Wireless CO Detector
5. BRK Brands HD6135FB Hardwire Heat Alarm with Battery Backup
6. Honeywell SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology Smoke Detector
7. Honeywell – 5193SD – Smoke Detector, Photo, Vplex by HONEYWELL INTRUSION
8. Honeywell Ademco 5806W3 Wireless Smoke Detector
9. System Sensor 2W-B i3 Series 2-wire, Photoelectric i3 Smoke Detector
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell 5808 W3 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!