796 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell 5853 Wireless Glass Break Detector
- Sleek design with front and back case tamper
- Ten year battery life with easily replaceable batteries
- Senses the sound of variety of glass (tampered, wired, laminate, ordinary plate, etc.)
- Four selectable sensitivity settings (Max, Medium, Low and Lowest)
- Test mode can be activated remotely with FG-701 Tester (sold separately)
2. Honeywell 5800PIR Wireless Motion Detector
3. Lot of 10 Honeywell Ademco 5816 WMWH White Door/Window Transmitter w/ Magnets, Batteries and Mounting Hardware
4. Honeywell 5800PIR-COM Wireless Passive Infrared Motion Sensor
5. Honeywell Security 6160 Ademco Alpha Display Keypad
The 6160 Deluxe Keypad is easy to install and simple to use. The attractive white console blends with any décor and features a contoured, removable door that conceals illuminated soft-touch keys. The 6160 also features a new larger and brighter 32-character display with easy-to-read plain-English status messages. The oversized function keys are easily accessed even when the keypad door is closed, and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies and other operations. Colored self-adhesive labels are included.
6. HONEYWELL Intrusion 5800PIR-RES WIRLESS PIR, Residential
A high performance, easy to install passive infrared sensor with a compact design
7. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
8. Honeywell Ademco 5834-4 Four-Button Wireless Key Remote
Honeywell Ademco 5834-4 Four-Button Wireless Key Remote
9. Honeywell RCA902N1004/N Wireless Motion Detector
- Wireless – Battery operated (9-volt battery not included)
- Works with RCWL300A, RCWL330A and all Décor Series Wireless Chimes
- Sensing range of 40ft
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use
- Allow the wireless motion detector to warm up for 2 minutes after connecting the battery regardless of LED indicator. The wireless motion detector will not respond to any movement during the warm-up cycle.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell 5800 Wierless Sensors for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!