816 reviews analysed
1. GE Relax 4-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
2. GE Lighting 16774 40-Watt Halogen Faceted G25 Vanity Light Bulb, 6-Pack
3. GE Lighting Crystal Clear 76239 60-Watt, 650-Lumen Bent Tip Light Bulb with Candelabra Base, 16-Pack
4. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
5. GE 78798-12 Halogen Crystal Clear A19 Bulb, 72-Watt, 6 2-Packs (Total 12 Bulbs)
Halogen Crystal Clear A19 Bulb
6. GE LED BR30 Indoor Floodlight Bulb (8 Pack) – Energy Star Certified
- 65 watt replacement using only 10 watts, Pack of 8 Bulbs
- Lasts 22.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage,2700K-soft white color appearance
- Estimated yearly energy costs $1.20 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- R30 shape with medium base for use in indoor track and recessed fixtures
BR30 indoor floodlight bulbs that last over 22.8 years. These bulbs feature great GE soft white color and are dimmable. Use only 10W to produce 65W of light. Long life
7. GE Lighting 12980 40-Watt 410-Lumen G25 Globe Light Bulbs, Crystal Clear, 6-Pack
Add sparkle to your decorative fixtures with GE crystal clear bulbs. The clear glass and elegant filament design provide a decorative touch in fixtures where the bulb is visible. And, GE crystal clear globes’ decorative round shape is perfect for illuminating pendant and vanity fixtures.
From the Manufacturer
GE 40 Watt Crystal Clear Globe G25 Light Bulb. Clear bulbs add a decorative touch. Application: Vanity lights, pendant lights or any fixture where the bulb is visible. Base: Medium Screw (E26). Bulb Type: G25.
8. GE Crystal Clear Decorative Blunt Tip Light Bulbs, 1.4 Year Life, Candelabra Base (8 Pack) (60.00)
Add a decorative touch by using GE Crystal Clear bulbs in chandeliers, sconces, refrigerators or anywhere the bulb is visible. Clear bulbs add sparkle to bright and polished fixtures. This is cozy, relaxing light.
9. GE Lighting Reveal HD LED 9-watt (60-watt Replacement), 650-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack – 98877
10. GE Lighting 90802 Energy Smart Bright from the Start CFL 11-Watt (40-Watt Replacement) 500-Lumen G25 Light Bulb with E26/24 Base, 1-Pack
Save money on energy and experience full brightness the moment you flip the switch. Unlike other CFLs, GE energy smart Bright from the Start CFLs feature a capsule on the inside that provides light instantly. As the GE energy smart CFL warms to its full brightness, the halogen capsule turns off. After full warm up the GE energy smart Bright from the Start CFL performs as efficiently as a regular CFL, using 75% less energy and lasting 8 times longer than a regular incandescent bulb. These bulbs provide the same light as soft white bulbs in a similar shape while using fewer watts, helping you save money on energy.
From the Manufacturer
GE 21009 60Watt Crystal Clear Bent Tip Med Base Deco, 4-Pack, Features and Benefits: Add a decorative touch by using GE Crystal Clear bulbs in chandeliers, sconces or anywhere the bulb is visible. Bulb Diameter (DIA) [Nom]: 1.125 in, Bulb Finish: Clear, Bulb Material: Soft glass, Burn Position: Base down, Filament: CC-2V, Manufacturing Source: 3368, Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 4.5600 in, Product Technology: Incandescent, Rated Life [Nom]: 1,500-Hours, Voltage [Nom]: 120, Wattage: 60GE incandescent lamps represents the state of the art of lamps for residential and commercial use, as well as special purpose lamps for decorative or display applications. In an incandescent lamp, light is generated by heating the filament to incandescence. The hotter the filament, the more efficient it is in converting electricity to light. However, when the filament operates hotter, its life is shortened so the design of each lamp is a balance between efficiency and life. This is why lamps of equal wattage may have different lumen ratings and different life ratings. Incandescent lamps of similar size are commonly available with different wattage ratings. The fixture wattage limit should not be exceeded.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 90802 Light Bulbs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!