994 reviews analysed
1. Watts A-158A WHL17300000 Brass Fitting Dishwasher Elbow GOLD
This Whirlpool Dishwasher Fitting is strong and durable.
From the Manufacturer
This Watts fitting is used to connect dishwasher units to water supply. Brass elbow features a hand-tighten 3/4-Inch hose threaded end to connect to new-style inlet valve found on most dishwasher units. Other end is 3/8-Inch compression to connect standard water supply line.
2. Anderson Metals Brass Pipe Fitting, 90 Degree Forged Elbow, 3/8" x 3/8" Male Pipe
- 90-degree elbow for connecting two pipes or fittings at an angle
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting to female threaded pipes
- Forged brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and durability
- Operating temperatures range from -53 to 121 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F)
- Meets specifications ASTM B584 and ASME/ANSI B16 for quality assurance
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
The Anderson Metals 90-degree elbow pipe fitting is made of forged brass and has male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connections. This 90-degree elbow fitting, or “ell,” connects two pipes at a 90-degree angle to change the direction of flow between pipes. It has male NPT threads for connecting to female threaded pipes, creating a tighter seal than straight threads. This fitting is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability, and it is forged to increase the material’s strength and resistance to mechanical shock and vibration. The operating temperatures for this fitting range from -53 to 121 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F). This fitting meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) B584 and American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)/American National Standards Institute (ANSI) B16 specifications for quality assurance.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Anderson Metals manufactures brass fittings, valves, and pipe nipples. The company, founded in 1951, is headquartered in Kansas City, MO.
3. Frigidaire 154106202 Heating Element Nut
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire 154106202 Heating Element Nut.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire 154106202 Heating Element Nut
4. Sharkbite 1/4 x 3/8 M.I.P. Dishwasher Brass Elbow
1/4″ x 3/8″, Male Iron Pipe, Dishwasher Elbow, Sharkbite Push Fit Fittings For Use With Copper Tubing Copper Tube Size, CPVC & Pex, With Integral Tube Liner Included, Constructed Of DZR Brass, Certified To 200 PSI & 200 Degrees Fahrenheit, Design Certified To ASSE 1061/NSF61 Standards, Meets UPC, IPC & CUPC Requirements, Fittings Are Listed With IAPMO & Are Certified For Use On Potable & Hydronic Water Distribution, Certified For Underground Applications & As A Manufactured Joint Without The Need For Access Panel, Bagged.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Frigidaire Dshwasher Brass Elbow for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!