We spent many hours on research to finding epson desktop ds-320, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best epson desktop ds-320, you should not miss this article. epson desktop ds-320 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 epson desktop ds-320 by our suggestions
584 reviews analysed
1. Epson DS-320 Mobile Scanner with ADF: 25ppm, Twain & ISIS Drivers, 3-Year Warranty
- Fastest In Its Class: 25 ppm/50 ipm scan speeds
- Color and duplex – scans both sides in just one pass.
- Reliable: 3-Year warranty with free next business day replacement. Operating Systems:Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10,Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.12.x
- Portable: Can be powered via USB 3.0 or AC
- Versatile scanning
- 20-page Automatic Document Feeder and front loader for plastic cards, IDs, business cards, receipts.
- Seamless Integration: Compatible with your software – comes with both TWAIN and ISIS drivers..Color Bit Depth: 48-bit input/24-bit output
Delivering the fastest scan speeds in its class, the DS-320 compact duplex document scanner is the intelligent choice for efficient organization — whether working in the office or remotely. Quickly scan 2-sided documents, business cards and receipts. Featuring a 20-page Auto Document Feeder, the DS-320 offers speeds up to 25 ppm/50 ipm. It also includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for seamless integration with existing document management systems. Scan to online storage accounts3 like Dropbox and SharePoint, or to searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files using the included software. And, you can power the scanner by AC or USB — the choice is yours. Refer to page 90 in the user manual for troubleshooting steps. Power Consumption: Operation: 8 W|leep: 0.9 W|Ready: 2.5 W|Off: 0.3 W; Scanning Speed: 25 ppm/50 ipm: 300 dpi Black & White Color Grayscale|2. Maximum Resolution: 1200 dpi interpolated
2. Epson DS-530 Document Scanner: 35ppm, TWAIN & ISIS Drivers
- Fast: 35 ppm/70 ipm scan speeds
- Color and duplex – scans both sides in just one pass.
- Reliable: 3-Year warranty with free next business day replacement.
- Robust: 4000-Sheet daily duty cycle and 50-page Automatic Document Feeder. Document Sizes- Paper size Minimum- 2 inch x 2 inch. Paper size Maximum- 8.5 inch x 240
- Seamless Integration: Compatible with your software – comes with both TWAIN and ISIS drivers.
- Network Capable: Turn DS-530 into a secure networked workgroup scanner using the optional Epson Network Interface Unit.
3. Epson DS-1630 Document Scanner: 25ppm, Twain & ISIS Drivers, 3-Year Warranty with Next Business Day Replacement
- Versatile scanning: auto-duplex scanning through the Auto Document Feeder (ADF), plus a flatbed for photo IDs, passports, fragile items and more.
- 3-year limited warranty: includes Advance Exchange with free Next-Business-Day Replacement (4) to minimize downtime .
- Seamless compatibility: includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for easy integration with existing software.
- Scan to online storage accounts: intuitively scan to Dropbox, SharePoint, Evernote and Google Drive with Epson Document Capture software.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology
- Scan originals in a variety of sizes — up to 8.5″ x 11.7″ on the flatbed and up to 8.5″ x 14″ using the ADF
- Scan stacks of documents up to 25 ppm: features a 50-page ADF. Standard Connectivity : (RJ-45, 10BaseT/100BaseTX)
Streamline workflows and increase productivity with the DS-1630 document scanner. Combining a flatbed scanner with the convenience of a 50-page ADF, this affordable solution is ideal for virtually any task. Quickly scan stacks of documents up to 8.5″ x 14″. Or, use the flatbed for IDs, passports, booklets, fragile items and more. Offering speeds up to 25 ppm, plus auto-duplexing, the DS-1630 also includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for seamless integration with existing document management systems. Scan to a PC, Mac or online storage accounts with one touch. Plus, the included software suite features Epson Document Capture, and ABBYY FineReader.
4. Epson America DS870 Document Scanner – B11B250201
- Fast scan speeds, from a leader in image capturing technology — up to 65 ppm/130 ipm (1)
- single-pass duplex scanning.
- High-volume batch scanning — a 100-page Automatic Document Feeder handles even the biggest jobs
- offers a peak daily duty cycle of up to 7,000 sheets (2).
- Seamless compatibility with document management systems — includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for easy integration with existing software.
- Easy, intuitive scanning — color LCD display and convenient buttons offer easy access to user-defined jobs, settings, modes and maintenance.
- Versatile paper handling — scan mixed stacks of business and ID cards, single sheets, long documents, and folded pages up to 11″ x 17″ (carrier sheet required for folded oversized pages, sold separately).
- Advanced paper feed technology — includes a Slow Speed Mode for delicate sheets
- Double-feed Detection and Paper Protection prevent misfeeds.
- Powerful software with OCR — use the included Epson Document Capture software to create searchable PDFs, or scan to online storage accounts like Evernote, SharePoint and Google Drive (4).
- PC and Mac compatible — supports Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Expanded versatility — choose from the optional Network Interface Unit to share the scanner across a network or optional Flatbed Dock to connect to a compatible Epson photo scanner for scanning photos, passports, or bound materials (5) (both sold separately).
- Connectivity technology: USB
- Reliable, with industry-leading service and support — 3-year limited with Advance Exchange program, including free Next-Business-Day shipping (3).
Get world-class performance for your busy workgroup with the fast, reliable and robust DS-870 document scanner. Designed for environments where speed and dependability are paramount, the DS-870 offers blazing-fast speeds up to 65 ppm/130 ipm1, plus a high-volume 100-page ADF and peak daily duty cycle of up to 7,000 sheets2. And, it’s all backed by an industry-leading 3-year limited , with an Advance Exchange program featuring free Next-Business-Day shipping3. The included TWAIN and ISIS drivers ensure seamless integration with existing software, while a convenient, color LCD display and buttons make navigating scan jobs and selecting modes easy.
5. Epson WorkForce DS-560 Wireless Color Document Scanner for PC and Mac, Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Duplex Scanning
- Save time — wirelessly scan critical documents to your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac, or popular cloud services.
- Do more — 26 ppm/52 ipm scan speeds
- scans both sides in just one pass.
- Scan to popular cloud services — scan to Evernote, Google Drive, SharePoint, SugarSync and more.
- Scan to searchable PDFs — scan and edit documents
- save scanned documents as PDF files
- OCR software included.
- Save on office space — compact scanner fits almost anywhere.
Welcome to the next generation of efficiency for fast-paced businesses — featuring the WorkForce DS-560 document scanner. Wirelessly scan critical documents to smartphones, tablets or computers; or scan to cloud services. This powerful scanner offers everything you need to manage business documents. Save time, and even save space. Delivering speeds up to 26 ppm, the compact DS-560 can breeze through any task. Easily create searchable PDFs3 or make color and image adjustments. Its 50-page Auto Document Feeder allows you to scan stacks of documents. Compatible with most professional document management systems, the reliable DS-560 supports ISIS and TWAIN drivers.
6. ES-300WR Wireless Color Portable Duplex Document Scanner Accounting Edition for PC and Mac, Auto Document Feeder (ADF)
- Wirelessly scan to your smartphone, tablet or computer — plus online cloud storage accounts (3)
- PC and Mac compatible
- Premium accounting features (2) — automatically extract data from receipts and invoices, and export to QuickBooks Online or Excel.
- Fastest scan speeds in its class (1) — up to 25 ppm/50 imp (4)
- Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Total portability — choose from AC, battery or USB power (5), wherever your business takes you.
- Versatile scanning — scan 2-sided documents, receipts, invoices, business cards/IDs and more
- 20-page Auto Document Feeder for quick batch scanning.
table width=”1790″ body try td width=”1790″Boasting the fastest scan speeds in its class (1) and premium accounting features (2) to easily organize receipts and invoices, the portable Workforce ES-300WR duplex document scanner is the perfect tool for scanning important documents and expenses. Wirelessly scan 2-sided reports, business cards and receipts to laptops, tablets and smartphones (3). Easily scan to cloud storage accounts (3), or searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files using the included Epson Scan Smart Accounting Edition Software (3). Featuring a 20-page Auto Document Feeder, the compact ES-300WR performs efficient batch scanning at up to 25 ppm/50 imp (4). And, it’s powered by AC, battery or USB (5).bra / bra / 1. In its class, as compared to other portable consumer document scanners with an ADF, using the AC adapter and power cable, priced under $300 MSRP USD (sold into the United States and Canada as of May 2018). Excludes other Epson products. bra / 2. Requires Epson Scan Smart Accounting Edition Software. Not available for iOS or Android mobile devices. Bra / 3. Wirelessly scan to smartphones or tablets (Android/iOS devices) via the Epson Documents can App; wirelessly scan to the cloud, PCs or Mac with Epson Scan Smart Accounting Edition Software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Internet connection is required. Epson Scan Smart Accounting Edition Software supports Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) SP1 and Mac OS X 10.11.x to machos 10.13.x.bra / 4. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi using the AC adapter or USB 3.0 cable. Bra / 5. USB power requires USB 3.0 connection port on your computer. Bra / 6. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site. Bra / 7. Smart Way is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency./td /try /body /table &nabs;/p
7. Epson DS-70 Document Scanner
- Smallest and lightest mobile single-sheet document scanner (1) ― ideal for easy, on-the-go scanning.
- Fast scans ― scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds (2).
- World-class service and support ― 3-year limited warranty with Next-Business-Day Replacement (3).
- Versatile paper handling ― scans documents up to 8.5″ x 72″, as well as business/ID cards and receipts.
- Create editable text and searchable PDFs ― OCR and document management software included.
“The smallest and lightest mobile single-sheet-fed document scanner (1), the Epson DS-70 features fast speeds for busy professionals ― scanning a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds (2). This portable scanner accommodates documents up to 8.5″” x 72″”, plus business/ID cards and receipts. Included OCR and document management software allows users to easily create editable text and searchable PDFs. No batteries or external power are required when the scanner is connected to a computer via the USB port. Compatible with both Windows and Mac, the DS-70 is ideal for virtually any workspace. And, it’s backed by a 3-year limited warranty (3).
1. As compared to competitive personal mobile single-sheet-feeding document scanners priced under $300 USD in the U.S. and Canada, as of May 2018. Excludes other Epson scanners.
2. At 300 dpi, based on 8.5″” x 11″”, 1-sheet scan speed.
3. For more information, go to our official site. Subject to limited warranty terms and conditions. Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
4. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
5. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Power Consumption: Operation: 2.5 W|Ready: 1.3 W|Sleep: 1.0 W; Scanning Speed: 10 ppm (300 dpi Black-and-White Color Gray 1-sheet scan speed)|2
8. Epson DS-410 Document Scanner (Renewed)
This Epson DS-410 Document Scanner is in new-other condition. It is 100% functional and in near perfect cosmetic condition with the possibility of a few light hair marks. It does NOT come in its original packaging.
The affordable DS-410 document scanner brings speed and compatibility to busy workstations. Scanning up to 26 ppm/52 ipm, it powers through stacks of documents via its 50-page ADF. Built for seamless integration with virtually any document management software, it includes both ISIS and TWAIN drivers. And, it comes with an industry-leading 3-year limited warranty, with added support services to minimize downtime. The DS-410 also features Double-feed Detection and Paper Protection to prevent misfeeds, and a peak daily duty cycle up to 3,000 sheets. Users can scan documents, ID cards and more to online storage accounts, or create searchable PDFs.
9. Epson WorkForce DS-510 Color Document Scanner
- 26 ppm/52 ipm scan speeds1
- scans both sides in just one pass
- Scan to SharePoint, Evernote, Google Drive and more2
- PC and Mac compatible
- Scan and edit documents
- save scanned documents as PDF files
- OCR software included
- Compact scanner fits in any environment. Color Enhance, Color Dropout, automatic paper size detection and other innovative features
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual & the Instructional Video before use.
Epson Work Force DS-510 Sheet fed Scanner B11B209201 Business Card Scanners. 26 ppm/52 ipm scan speeds1; scans both sides in just one pass. Scan to SharePoint, Evernote, Google Drive and more2; PC and Mac compatible.
10. Epson WorkForce DS-6500 Sheet-Fed, Color Document & Image Scanner, 100 page Auto Document Feeder (ADF) & Duplex (B11B205221)
- 100-page ADF, 8.5 x 11.7 Inches flatbed, 1-pass, 2-sided scan speeds of 25 ppm/50 ipm
- Document Capture Pro software included
- Scan sheets up to 8.5 x 40 Inches, scan directly to the cloud, scan to PDFs and more
- Up to 1200 dpi resolution, auto duplex scanning
- Works with optional Network Scan Module (sold separately)
Now, your workgroup can take advantage of fast 2-sided document imaging, along with flatbed versatility, without breaking the bottom line. The affordable WorkForce DS-6500 delivers remarkable scans from 4″ x 6″ up to 8.5″ x 40″, quickly scanning 2-sided documents in just one pass. Use the 100-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to scan stacks of 1- or 2-sided documents. Or, use the 8.5″ x 11.7″ flatbed to scan hard-bound books or other odd-sized items. The DS-6500 scans documents at speeds up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (1). And, its 4-line CCD sensor (RGB and black) consistently delivers vivid colors and crisp, sharp text. Plus, with productivity software included and the optional network scan module, each member of your team can access high performance scanning for critical project needs. And, it comes with an industry-leading 3-year limited warranty.
Power Consumption: Operating: 45 W (with ADF)|Ready: 12 W|Sleep: 1.6 W; Scanning Speed: 200 dpi|B/W: Up to 25 ppm / 50 ipm with ADF|Color: Up to 25 ppm / 50 ipm with ADF|300 dpi|600 dpi|B/W: Up to 6 ppm / 12 ipm with ADF|Color: Up to 4 ppm / 8 ipm with ADF
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Epson Desktop Ds320 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!