698 reviews analysed
1. Diner Dash: Flo on the Go – Nintendo DS
- 5 new vacation-themed restaurants 9 customer types including Tourists and Lovebirds
- All-new level challenges like turbulence, blackouts, and more. Two modes of play: Story and Endless Shift
- All-new Flo’s Closet to get her ready in the morning. Hundreds of different outfit pairings
- Over 25 new décor upgrades. All-new music, art, and animation for a whole new Diner Dash experience
- New entertainers keep your guests patient and happy. Familiar challenges and characters return with a twist
After building a dining empire from scratch and saving five restaurants from the wrecking ball, Flo trades in her apron for a passport to paradise! But will our hard-working waitress get a chance to relax? Join Flo and her sidekick Darla as they embark on the vacation of their dreams. But when Flo’s suitcase suddenly spills into the water, she must rely on her table-serving talents to get her vacation (and her lost wardrobe) back on track. Step into Flo’s Closet to dress Flo—one skirt, shirt, and shoe at a time. Seat customers, take orders, and satisfy nine types of customers to help Flo improve five all-new restaurants in the rarest of locations. New thrills, spills, and a surprise restaurant await you in the next episode of the original smash blockbuster! The hit online game is now on Nintendo DS!
2. Diner Dash – Nintendo DS
- Help Flo build her very own empire of high-class, 5-star restaurants in this action-puzzle game
- Beware the “Critic” character who reviews your restaurant depending on how well you serve her
- Introducing 50 different levels with over 20 un-lockable levels, and 6 new restaurants
- Score enough points to unlock upgrades that will help you improve your customers’ happiness
- 3 new multi-player modes for friends to play against each other–Highest Score, First to Serve, and Survival Mode
Diner Dash lets you work your way up to the top of the food service industry. Flo was sick of her desk job, so she rolled up her sleeves and jumps into the food business. Work your way up the restaurant ladder as you beat fast-paced action puzzles in over 40 levels.
3. Wedding Dash – Nintendo DS
Help Quinn, a hopeful wedding planner, make wedding bells ring! Fearturing the hilarius ups and downs of wedding day drama, Wedding Dash incorporates the plate-spinning fun from the Diner Dash series with the added challenge of pulling off the perfect wedding reception. can you keep the bride and groom happy and Quinn’s business afloat? Help couples select all the details – from tasty cakes to gorgeous flowers. But once they’ve tied the knot, look out for obstacles preventing the perfect party – tipsy guests, falling cakes, and catty bridesmaids are just the beginning. Its’ a fast paced challenge to execute a flawless event, but for the determined Quinn, it’s all in a day’s work!
4. Diner Dash (Nintendo DS)
Diner Dash is the action-puzzle game that brings out the entrepreneur in all of us. Poor Flo! Sick and tired of pushing paper in the dreary, bleary-eyed world of finance, she ditched her desk job and now she’s rolling up her sleeves and setting out to build her very own empire of high-class, five-star restaurants. It won’t be easy, though! Flo’s on her own now, and heading for the top! To get there she’ll have to start on the ground floor-and she needs your help to build the best restaurant business possible. Serve your way from a two-table diner to the top of the restaurant ladder – starting with a run-of-the-mill greasy spoon and ending in a dream restaurant that will take your breath away.
5. Diner Dash 2 – PC
- Flo is back and better than ever!
- New quirky characters, challenges, and powerups
- Get high chairs for families, call for additional help, and seat annoying cell phone users away from other customers for bigger tips
- Seat customers, take orders, serve drinks, deliver food, and collect your hard-earned money
- A surprise final restaurant awaits you in this sequel to the original smash hit Diner Dash!
Join Flo as she returns to help four fellow restaurant owners defeat the greedy tycoon, Mr. Big. By working as fast as ever, Flor will help each of her friends upgrade their restaurants and expand their businesses in the hopes of escaping the wrecking ball and a disastrous Mega Multiplex Food Plaza.
6. Diner Dash: Flo on the Go – PC/Mac
Flo trades in her apron for a passport to paradise! But will our hard-working waitress get a chance to relax? Seat customers, take orders, collect tips and dress up Flo in hundreds of vacation outfits. New thrills, spills, and a surprise restaurant await you in the third episode of the original smash hit!
7. Diner Dash 5 JC
The new Diner Dash has arrived! When a sneaky prankster removes the word “fat” from “Flo’s Fat Free Breakfasts” sign, a huge wave of hungry DinerToons flood the diner, causing it to explode! Now it’s up to you to create makeshift restaurants and improvised seating outdoors to help Flo serve customers anywhere and everywhere she can. Can you weather the wind, rain and blackouts to help Flo rebuild and customize her diner from scratch? Hint: A new townie game mechanic has been added to help you earn bonus points faster than ever before!
8. Diner Dash – PC/Mac
Flo’s on her own now, and heading for the top! To get there she’ll have to start on the ground floor¿and she needs your help to survive and thrive. Diner Dash blends the best in fast paced-action puzzles with a build-your-restaurant-empire theme that encourages players to serve their way from a two-table diner to the top of the restaurant ladder ¿ starting with a run-of-the-mill greasy spoon and ending in a dream restaurant.
From the Manufacturer
You play Flo, who has ditched her boring desk job and is now rolling up her sleeves and setting out to build her own empire of high-class restaurants. Flo will have to move fast to master the art of Diner Dash! Seat your customers speedily, keep them happily fed, and watch the tips and profits roll in!
- 50 challenging levels
- Grow your restaurant through four complete renovations
- Five different types of customers, each behaving uniquely
- Two modes of play–Career and Endless Shift
9. Cooking Dash
It’s Simmer Time!
Cookie the Chef has left Flo’s Diner to star on a reality TV show, and by asking all of the local chefs to appear as guest stars, he’s creating a shortage of chefs in DinerTown!
Help Flo and her beloved grandma pick up the slack as they keep five local restaurants up and running. Think you can stand the heat? Find out in Cooking Dash!
Windows XP/ Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 | Macintosh OS X 10.4 – 10.6.8
(administrator privileges are required to properly install the program)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Diner Dash Nes for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!