We spent many hours on research to finding denon desktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best denon desktop, you should not miss this article. denon desktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 denon desktop by our suggestions
955 reviews analysed
1. Denon D-T1 Home Theater Mini Amplifier and Bookshelf Speaker Pair – Compact HiFi Stereo System with CD, FM/AM Tuner and Wireless Bluetooth Music Perfect for Small Rooms and Home Cinema
- LEGENDARY DENON SOUND WITH PERFECT ACCURACY. The D T1 mini Home Theater stereo, includes a pair of 2 way bookshelf speakers (2X15W) including a 4.8″ woofer & 1″ soft dome tweeter each
- PACKS MASSIVE SOUND INTO A COMPACT DESIGN – This elegant showpiece in black blends into your living room, kitchen or home office. Use it as a home theater for your movie nights or amplify your gaming experience to another level
- TWO DIGITAL INPUTS allow you to STREAM UNLIMITED MUSIC via Bluetooth AND HOOK UP YOUR TV, set top box or other source for unmatched premium sound in its size
- INCLUDES DEDICATED HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER. Connect your headphones to the jack and enjoy personal listening without disturbing anyone
- With its 100 year legacy & Japanese precision technology, Denon BRINGS PURITY OF SOUND AND JOY TO YOUR LIVES. Immerse yourself in multi dimensional audio and Hi Fi surround sound with this amp for an unmatched home entertainment system
Derived from the award winning d m41, the New d t1 provides premium Denon Hi Fi sound in a compact design. From unboxing to operation, set up is quick and easy. The two way speaker system delivers the superb audio experience that’s synonymous with Denon — enjoy your favorite CDs, tune in to AM/FM radio and stream virtually unlimited songs via Bluetooth with impeccable audio quality. The minimal, compact footprint of the d t1 ensures that it fits easily within your home.
2. Denon DNP-800NE Network Audio Player with Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth and AirPlay 2 Connectivity + HEOS Technology | Exceptional Sound Quality | Compatible with Amazon Alexa
- ONE BOX SOLUTION FOR DIGITAL AUDIO – This slim network player takes care of all your digital music needs with hi res audio playback and unlimited wireless streaming. You’ll hear nothing but crisp, clear and noiseless music without any interruptions
- ENJOY MULTI ROOM STREAMING – Built in HEOS technology allows you to playback music through any popular streaming service such as Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Prime and others via Bluetooth, WiFi or AirPlay 2 in one room and more simultaneously
- VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL MAJOR VOICE AGENTS – Change audio tracks, control volume, switch inputs, and play & pause music with your voice. Just command Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, Google Assistant or any home automation systems like Josh.ai
- LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE SONGS WITH IMPECCABLE PRECISION – Denon’s Advanced AL32 Processing Plus, Ultra Precision DAC & innovative circuitry accurately reproduces sound closest to the original recording. The output audio is clean, rich and immersive
- PRIVATE, PERSONAL LISTENING VIA HEADPHONES – Equipped with a Headphone Output with three level Gain Settings (High/Mid/Low), you can now have a quieter and more personal music experience
- THE ULTIMATE AUDIO EXPERIENCE – Solid build quality, clean aesthetics, modern design, with Denon’s expert re engineering, makes this elegant looking player a must have for your audio and home theater system
Expand your sonic world with the DNP 800NE. The thoughtfully designed network audio player offers precision for high resolution audio and music streaming. Directly connect to your home network or stream over Wi Fi and Bluetooth, and enjoy music services like sound cloud, Spotify, Pandora and more. Enjoy gapless playback of your high resolution audio including 192Khz/24bit FLAC/WAV/AIFF, ALAC DSD 2. 8/5. 6MHz, and listen from any of your connected devices. Thorough sound engineering and solid construction. Enjoy DNP 800NE throughout your home or privately via the advanced headphone output. Easily control the DNP 800NE with Alexa voice compatibility and HEOS built in.
3. Denon DJ DS1 | Pocket-Sized Digital Vinyl Audio Interface with full Serato DJ Pro & Serato DVS download (2-channel/24-bit/96kHz)
- Premium Digital Vinyl System (DVS) interface for Serato DJ Pro
- Interfaces turntables and CD players using Serato Noise Map with a Serato DJ-based digital music library
- Plug and play with Serato DJ Pro and Serato DVS Expansion Pack-no purchase necessary
- (2) sets of stereo RCA inputs and outputs for left and right decks
- Studio-grade 24-bit digital to analog conversion
Throw your assumptions out the window—the Denon DJ DS1 is a breakthrough interface for users of Serato NoiseMap™—the system used to control a Serato-based digital music library when you’re using a turntable or CD player.
The DS1 is plug-and-play with Serato DJ Pro, extending Denon DJ’s famous audio quality and reliability to club DJs and turntablists who prefer the feel of vinyl, but still want the flexibility that a digital music library provides.
At the heart of the DS1 is a bi-directional audio interface with two sets of RCA stereo inputs for turntables or professional CD players. As DJs manipulate the vinyl or CD NoiseMap signal, Serato DJ software mirrors the control signal—controlling digital tracks on-screen in real-time for beatmatching, cueing, scratching, and track juggling.
Playback audio is distributed by the DS1 to a mixer or loudspeaker system in studio-grade 24-bit quality via two sets of RCA stereo outputs. In other words, connect anything you need and the DS1 will always send out a great signal—clean, clear and true to the music.
Denon DJ’s DS1 is smaller than most smartphones, making it an ideal companion for the travelling DJ. The rugged, all-metal construction easily survives constant transport, setup and breakdown. A single USB cable handles power and audio duties, greatly simplifying operation. Inputs are phono/CD selectable with a grounding post for turntable use. It’s all there. You’re covered.
With its precise, dependable tracking and remarkably clear audio, the DS1 ushers in a new wave of performance for the hands-on DJ. Whether you’re using NoiseMap vinyl or optical media, the DS1 goes hard every night to eliminate the gap between that classic analog feel you’re after and the precise digital capability you demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the DS1 come with a full version of Serato DJ Pro and Serato DVS expansion pack?
The DS1 is Serato DJ and DVS Enabled, meaning that when connected it will automatically unlock and work as a DVS device for Serato DJ, without the need to purchase additional licenses. Serato DJ can be download directly from the Serato website and will unlock with the DS1 connected to the computer.
Please note:In order to use different hardware with Serato DJ, you may need to purchase additional licenses from Serato.
Do you require a mixer for the DS1?
Yes. You will need a mixer (any brand) with 2+ channels.
The blue LED on my unit is blinking, why?
If the LED is blinking, the unit is connected but it cannot recognize the drivers (Windows). Reinstall the drivers.
If the LED is on, the unit is working and drivers are recognized as normal.
In Serato DJ, what is the difference between ABS, REL and INT?
ABS stands for “”””absolute”””” where the vinyl mimics real vinyl. Dropping the needle at the start of a record will cue the beginning of the track. Lift the needle and move it half way down the vinyl and you will go to mid-way through the track, just like real vinyl.
REL stands for “”””relative”””” where the position you drop the needle on the record will cue to the relative position you are at in the track. Basically you can drop the needle anywhere and it will start the track from the beginning, lift the needle and drop it half way down the vinyl and it will play from the same place in the song you lifted it from.
INT stands for “”””internal”””” where all track control is performed by keyboard shortcuts or midi input. The control vinyl do nothing.
When I connect my vinyl turntables to my DS1, I hear a consistent hum. How do I fix this?
It is very important that when you connect your turntables to your DS1, your connected correctly from your DJ mixer. Follow the following steps to correctly setup vinyl turntables with the DS1 and Serato.
- Connect your vinyl turntables LEFTand RIGHT RCA’s to the LEFTand RIGHT INPUTSon your DS1.
- From your DS1, set your PHONO|CDswitch to PHONO.
- Ground your turntables by either using your DJ mixers GNDor DS1’s GND.
- From your DJ mixer, connect the LEFTand RIGHT LINE INPUTSto your DS1’s LEFTand RIGHT OUTPUTS. **Do not connect from your DJ mixers PHONO INPUTS.
- That’s it!
Can I record in Serato DJ with the DS1?
No not correctly. There is no Aux Input featured inside the interface and the audio is mixed externally in a DJ mixer, not in the Serato DJ software. You will have to connect a secondary output from your DJ mixer to a Line Input on your computer or use a recording device and software (DAW). This is a limitation to the interface and DJ software as the audio is mixed outside of both.
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Denon DJ product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Denon DJ technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.
All specifications are measured at 20,000 Hz bandwidth.
LINE INPUTS 1–4 (unbalanced RCA)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz (+0.02dB)
- Dynamic Range: 103 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB (1 kHz, +6 dBV (2Vrms), A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.002% (1 kHz +6 dBV (2Vrms))
- Max Input Level: +9 dBV
- Input Impedance: 47 kΩ
PHONO INPUTS 1–4 (unbalanced RCA)
- Dynamic Range: 81 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.022% (1,000 Hz, -27dBV)
- Max Input Level: -26dBV (53 mVrms)
- Input Impedance: 47 kΩ
LINE OUTPUTS 1–4 (unbalanced RCA)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz (+0.07 dB)
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.007% (1,000 Hz, -1 dBFS)
- Maximum Output Level: +6 dBV
- Output Impedance: 100 Ω
- Audio Interface: 24-bit
- Sampling Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- 2 stereo RCA input pairs (selectable CD-level or phono-level with grounding terminal)
- 2 stereo RCA output pairs
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- Power: USB-powered
- Dimensions(width x depth x height): 4.7” x 3.0” x 0.9”
- Weight55 lbs
- (4) Stereo RCA Cables
- (2) Serato NoiseMap™ Control Vinyl Records
- (2) Serato NoiseMap™ Control CDs
- USB Cable
- Software Download Card
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
4. Denon DJ MCX8000 | Standalone DJ Player and Serato 4-Channel DJ Controller
Yes! Take command of the DJ booth with the all new standalone MCX8000 and transform an ordinary set into a full concert experience. Two hi-definition display screens control Denon DJ’s revolutionary standalone Engine 1.5 software and Serato DJ operation. It’s fully loaded with a 4-channel digital mixer that comes with 3 built-in instant effects for Engine software and line inputs. The solid metal construction is buttoned-up with velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples.
5. Denon DP-300F Fully Automatic Analog Turntable With Built-In Phono Equalizer | Unique Tonearm Design | Hologram Vibration Analysis | Slim Design,Black
- REDISCOVER YOUR PASSION FOR VINYL -Listen to your analog music in a brand new way with this rigid diecast aluminum turntable that comes with standard mount headshell, MM Cartridge, DC servo motor, and has rotation speeds of 33 1/3 or 45 rpm
- LOWER VIBRATIONS DRIVE BETTER PERFORMANCE – This slim and sleek turntable is designed with a heavier base construction that helps decrease vibrations, giving you a noiseless, rich and detailed sound
- SMOOTH & GENTLE AUTOMATIC MOTIONS – The automatic startup feature allows the turntable to begin play. With the touch of a button, the tonearm gets lifted and comes to rest so smoothly ensuring NO SCRATCHES OR DAMAGE TO YOUR RECORDS
- BUILT-IN PHONO EQUALIZER creates an open, enveloping sound stage that enlivens your vinyl collection while staying true to the original recording. Connect it directly to a mini component or integrated amp that lacks a phono terminal for seamless use
- EASY INSTALLATION & SETUP – Assemble the turntable, set it up in your living room or home theater with simple connections and start listening to your old or new records almost instantly
- BRINGS PURITY OF SOUND & JOY TO YOUR LIFE – Attractive design, great features, & superior build quality with Denon expert re-engineering makes this table an obvious winner and a must-have for your vintage vinyl collection in any home entertainment system
Denon DP 300F Fully Automatic Analog Turntable.
From the Manufacturer
The DP-300F has been designed with heavier base construction for reduced vibration and performance. The all new tonearm has a removable headshell making cartridge replacement simple. The standard mount headshell allows for any standard mount cartridge between 5 and 10 grams to be mounted and balanced. The automatic startup feature allows the turntable to begin play with the touch of a button, and once play has been completed, the tonearm will be returned to the armrest gently so that the stylus and record are not damaged or scratched. The turntable is made of rigid diecast aluminum to produce uniform rotation for smooth flutter free operation. There is also a manual lifter mechanism that allows you to place the needle on the record wherever you want, so you can skip to a different song in the middle of a side.
The DP-300F includes a built-in phono equalizer to connect the player to an integrated amp or receiver that does not have its own phono input. This turntable is powered by a DC servo motor and belt drive system and has rotation speeds of 33 1/3 or 45 rpm. It comes with a MM cartridge so that you can begin to enjoy your analog record collection as soon as you connect the DP-300F to your home hi-fi system.
6. Denon DJ SC6000 PRIME – Professional Standalone DJ Media Player with WiFi Music Streaming and 10.1-Inch Touchscreen
- It’s Time To Update Your DJ Equipment With Denon DJ’s New Mainstage Media Player : Standalone DJ media player powered by ENGINE OS with New HD touchscreen for visualizing critical DJ workflow info
- Wireless Streaming – Stream everything from the freshest underground sounds to certified classics from streaming partners including TIDAL, SoundCloud Go+ and Beatport LINK
- Put The Power of PRIME in your DJ Set – Best-in-class timestretch and musical key change/sync algorithms
- On-board music file analysis including Rekordbox collections
- Ditch the DJ Controller, Discover a world of Standalone – Dual-layer playback
- large 8.5-Inch jog wheel for accurate platter control
- Performance pads for Hot-Cues, Loops, Rolls and Slicer
- Feature Packed – StagelinQ connection for Event / Pro DJ lights and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- 1 x SD and 3 x USB inputs, plus an internal HDD drive bay
Introducing the SC6000 The Ultimate Mainstage Media Player
Representing the absolute pinnacle of future embracing DJ performance technology, the Denon DJ SC6000 PRIME empowers DJs with the most advanced, fully standalone digital media player for the professional DJ booth, club or mainstage gig. Powered by ENGINE OS, it features a 10.1 inch touchscreen, WiFi streaming, an internal HDD drive bay, large 8.5 inch jog wheel plus performance pads with sophisticated design illumination. With this comprehensive arsenal of creative tools, the SC6000 raises the bar for mainstage ready DJ technology. Accept no imitations, be your creative best and embrace the future with the SC6000 PRIME.
Advanced Touchscreen Digital Workflow
The SC6000 PRIME features a stunning, high definition 10.1 inch touchscreen with gesture support the industry’s largest and most advanced multi touch DJ workflow display. Navigate, search and load extensive music libraries and even edit set lists on the fly with ‘on board’ crate management. Gesture manipulate large waveforms and scrub through overviews, while visualizing essential DJ workflow info. In addition, the SC6000 can execute internal analysis of previously unanalyzed music files (including Rekordbox collections, hot cues and loops), all directly within the unit itself just ‘plug in & play out!’
Future Proofed Media Playback + WiFi Streaming
With dual output 24 bit, 96kHz digital audio quality, the SC6000 supports all major compressed and uncompressed music file formats including FLAC, ALAC and WAV. With built in WiFi and wired internet connectivity, DJs can now stream music standalone from TIDAL, with more partnered services including Beatport, Beatsource and Soundcloud coming soon via free updates.
Large 8.5 Inch Jog Wheel
Nudge pitch, back cue and scratch with the SC6000’s 8.5 inch platter, featuring improved tension adjustment for a completely personalized response. For further performance driven feedback and customization options, the SC6000’s radiant HD jog wheel display features selected track artwork or personal DJ brand graphics of course, critical DJ data such as deck status, time duration and loop lengths are also displayed. When combined with a user selectable choice of platter LED ring colors, SC6000 not only provides all the mix centric tools your performance demands, but complete customization options for all your performance needs.
Harmonic Mixing Perfection
The SC6000’s on board musical key shift and instant match feature enables beautifully harmonic DJ sets to be performed effortlessly. Creating perfectly matched sonic textures with just the touch of a finger couldn’t be any simpler. Song/track musical keys can also be viewed in Camelot or traditional modes whatever suits your workflow!
SC6000 PRIME features rubber button, ultra responsive tactile feel trigger pads for liberated performance & mix capability. Chop, remix and reinterpret your music collection via standalone Hot Cue, Loop, Roll and Slicer controls, and take your mix to an entirely new dimension. Never miss a beat thanks to sophisticated design illumination for optimal club visibility.
No Limits Media
However your music collection is stored, the SC6000 guarantees to handle all digital music libraries and enable seamless DJ hand offs with 3 x USB and 1 x SD media inputs; even large terabyte music collections are catered for courtesy of the SC6000’s built in internal 2.5 inch HDD bay. Only one player in a connected system actually needs the HDD and all other network connected units will read from this source too. Once a media source is inserted, the SC6000 remembers any previously entered DJ preferences including previously performed track cue points, loop regions, playback history, preparation folders and of course any live, on the fly, track analysis.
Best in Class Timestretch
Open Format, cross BPM DJing perfection! With the SC6000, experience artifact free, sonically perfect audio reproduction, for pitch locked, extreme track tempo changes courtesy of ENGINE OS’ class leading real time time stretch algorithm.
Taking your mix to new unchartered heights has never been simpler thanks to the SC6000’s dual DJ deck playback facility. With dedicated (digital and analog) outputs for each layer, the SC6000 provides innovative tools via advanced routing capabilities, being literally ‘2 decks in 1’ and all standalone without the need for a computer.
ENGINE PRIME Librarian Software
ENGINE PRIME is Denon DJ’s powerful Music Analysis and Management software that helps you organize, categorize and import your music, either fully integrated from Rekordbox, iTunes, Serato and NI Traktor collections (including hot cues and loop info) or via drag ‘n drop from existing music folders. This enables offline music performance attributes such as hot cues and loop regions (both of which can be named and colored individually) to be entered manually or on the fly, plus beatgrid editing and track auditioning too. Your music collection is then easily and quickly exported to either USB, SD or HDD for creative standalone performance on the SC6000 PRIME.
For the ultimate setup, connect up to four SC6000 units via the 5 port LAN to Denon DJ’s X1850 technologically advanced 4 channel digital DJ mixer. Instantly, currently playing track tempo data is shared for total control over the X1850’s 16 tempo based DJ FX and ultra fast music transfer across the network is enabled. In addition, via the networked SC6000 players, the X1850 mixer uses its StagelinQ connection to control AV, video and DJ lighting effects, working seamlessly with SoundSwitch, Resolume and Timecode software.
7. Denon AH-D7200 Reference Over Ear Headphones
Reference Over-Ear Headphones AH-D7200 is Denon’s new reference headphone, drawing on more than 50 years’ experience in headphone design and development. Over five decades we have refined our expertise in making extraordinary-sounding headphones so comfortable you’ll just want to keep on listening. These premium headphones use our unique, Japanese-made FreeEdge drivers, which deliver a precise pistonic motion for ultra-accurate sound with minimal distortion. The drivers are mounted on vibration-reducing engineering resin baffles, fitted into self-damping real walnut housings designed to bring warmth and life to the sound. A detachable 7N-purity copper cable, made in Japan to Denon’s exacting specification, ensures the best possible signal transmission – it’s fitted with a durable machine-cut metal plug with an ornamental copper ring. The ear cups are suspended on a headband finished in real sheepskin leather, with ergonomically curved diecast aluminium hangers, while the memory foam ear-cushions are covered with an extremely soft artificial leather developed specifically for the AH-D7200. Unique FreeEdge driver technology At the heart of the AH-D7200 is that 50mm FreeEdge driver diaphragm, made from a nano-fiber material chosen for its rigidity and low mass. This delivers an accurate pistonic motion without distortion, and is also self-damping to cancel out unwanted resonances within the diaphragm. It’s mounted in a soft, compliant surround, making it easier for it to move in response to the music signal without flexing or distorting, for the purest possible sound. Real wood ear cups The beautiful 100% natural walnut ear cups enhance the sound experience. They are self-damping and strong, eliminating unwanted vibrations for super-detailed reproduction that brings concert hall-like life, warmth, and musicality to your listening experience.
8. PMD-602A 2-channel DSLR Audio Interface
The PMD-602A is a two-channel battery-operated interface which enables the use of microphones or line-level audio devices with DSLR cameras or field recording equipment. Professional features incude XLR combo inputs with selectable 12V or 48V phantom power for condenser microphones, mic or line-level input sensitivity with two-stage gain control, a 3.5mm stereo line input, and limiting to ensure gain matching. The line output master makes it possible to correctly feed any camera or recorder line input while monitoring through the headphone output. The PMD-602A also has a 1/4 x 20 mounting bracket on the top for the attachment of a camera, and a tripod socket on the bottom of the unit for added flexibilty.
9. DENON (Denon) high resolution sound source corresponding noise canceling system employs Bluetooth headphone AH-GC20
- Wireless, Noise Cancelling, Over-Ear Headphone that offer the latest Bluetooth, Advanced Audio Coding (AAC)
- Features Denon’s proprietary active noise cancelling system that can reduce or eliminate ambient noise
- Dual microphones on each ear cup help deliver remarkable voice clarity when making and receiving phone calls
- Includes a 3.5mm-¼” standard headphone plug adaptor for connection to home and studio audio gear, as well as an airplane adapter plug
- Enjoy up to a full 20 hours of wireless listening and recharges in only 3 hours
AH-GC20 Noise Cancelling Headphone Enjoy beautiful music in blissful silence without the hassle of tangled cords with Denon’s Globe Cruiser AH-GC20 wireless headphones with active noise cancellation. Featuring the latest Bluetooth 4.0 Dual Mode wireless technologies including Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), the AH-GC20 over-ear headphones eliminate the need for a cable, communicating wirelessly with your smartphone, tablet and portable music player. Featuring elegant and contemporary European styling, the AH-GC20 headphones deliver superb sound quality along with exceptional noise cancellation, reducing ambient noise by an astonishing 99%. Equipped with the latest aptX wireless technologies, including aptX Low Latency and cVc (Clear Voice Capture), the AH-GC20 headphones feature soft memory foam earpads that provide a supremely comfortable fit along with additional passive noise reduction. Active Noise Cancelling Featuring our proprietary active noise cancelling system, the AH-GC20 can reduce or eliminate ambient noise effectively, and can be used when playing music, making phone calls, or by itself to give you peace and quiet in a noisy environment. Dual microphones on each earcup (one inside, one outside) help deliver remarkable voice clarity when making and receiving phone calls and contribute to the exceptional noise cancellation performance. Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Dual Mode Connectivity With the AH-GC20, there’s no need for a cable to enjoy your favorite music on your portable device, and the AH-GC20 features dual simultaneous device connectivity. For example, you can listen wirelessly to your iPad or iPod touch and send and take calls from your iPhone. cVc (Clear Voice Capture) Along with aptX Low Latency wireless audio coding that provides CD quality audio, the AH-GC20 is also equipped with Clear Voice Capture, a sophisticated noise reduction system which enhances received audio quality and includes noise suppression, adaptive equalization.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Denon Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!