995 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell North Grip N Hot Mill Nitrile Coated Men’s Heat-Resistant Gloves, 7 gauge, Large (RWS-57001)
- HEAT-RESISTANT: Honeywell North Grip N Hot Mill Gloves are rated to protect against intermittent heat up to 400 °F (200 °C)
- EXCELLENT GRIP: Nitrile “N” pattern coating provides excellent grip on tools, metal, wood and other surfaces, and also extends the glove’s lifespan
- DEXTERITY &
- BREATHABILITY: Loose knit construction permits safety glove fingers to move freely, and allows for constant airflow to keep hands cool and dry
- CUT &
- ABRASION-RESISTANT: Heavy gauge cotton offers good protection against cuts and abrasions
- work gloves are EN407 and EN388 compliant
- KEEPS DIRT OUT: Protective gloves feature a wide knit wrist cuff that grips the wrist to keep out dirt and debris, and to help reduce glove slippage
2. North by Honeywell NF11HD/9L NorthFlex Cold Grip NF11HD Foam PVC 3/4 Coated Insulated Gloves, Nylon, Large, Black/Blue
3. North by Honeywell NF11/8M NorthFlex Red NF11 Foamed PVC Palm Coated Gloves, Nylon, Size 8, Black/Red (Pack of 12)
North by Honeywell NF11 NorthFlex-Red foamed PVC palm coated gloves are well suited to applications where workers handle both wet and dry objects and need moderate protection from mechanical hazards. The palm coated glove features an advanced seamless nylon shell and a foamed PVC palm coating. Black foamed PVC provides a soft and flexible coating that is also highly comfortable. Abrasion resistance is comparable to polyurethane, but the coating is thicker and softer, providing greater inherent shock and vibration absorption. 144/pr per case.
4. North by Honeywell NF11/9L NorthFlex Red NF11 Foamed PVC Palm Coated Gloves, Nylon, Size 9, Black/Red (Pack of 12)
5. Slip-On Nitrile Coated North Worknit Heavy Duty 85/3729M Work Gloves with a Heavyweight Cotton Lining (853729M) – Medium (12 Pairs)
The North by Honeywell work knit 853729 HD work glove offers a high-level of abrasion resistance along with flexibility and comfort. The Gunn cut, Wing thumb style increases glove longevity by keeping seams out of the wear area. Heavyweight cotton lining provides additional comfort and cushioning for tougher jobs. The North by Honeywell work knit 853729 HD work glove combines an excellent dry grip with perspiration absorption for ultimate performance in safety handling. Available in Ladies size and Men’s sizes m-xl.
6. SHOWA 300L-09 Atlas Fit 300 Rubber-Coated Gloves, Large, Gray/Blue (12 Pair)
Revered for its comfort-conscious construction and tactical grip performance, this natural rubber palm coated 10-gauge knit is ergonomically designed to be the perfect fit for any and all general-purpose jobs.
7. Wells Lamont Nitrile Work Gloves, 5 Pack, Large (580LA)
The Wells Lamont Work Gloves, Nitrile, 5 Pair Pack (580LA) protect your hands while you’re hard at work. The nitrile coating on the palm helps keep your hands dry, while also resisting punctures, cuts, snags, and abrasion. The gloves have breathable fabric on the back, to keep your hands comfortable. These gloves are perfect for farming, gardening, landscaping, industrial painting, cleaning, and automotive use. These Wells Lamont Work Gloves, Nitrile, 5 Pair Pack (580LA) come in a 5 pair pack. Wells Lamont – Stubborn about Quality since 1907.
8. North by Honeywell NFD11HD/8M Northflex Cold Grip Plus 5 Cut-Resistant PVC Palm-Coated Gloves, Size 8/Medium
9. Grease Monkey General Purpose Nitrile Coated Work Gloves, Size Large – Pack of 15
- 15 pairs of nitrile coated (latex free) work gloves, Size: one Size fits most
- The nitrile coating protects your hands and provides a strong grip. Perfect for changing oil, changing tires, replacing fluids, and spark plugs
- Snug fit knit wrist keeps out debris. Breathable material
- Nitrile coating for protection and strong grip. The nitrile coating will allow you to keep you grip while working around oil and grease.
- The glove choice for auto and diesel mechanics
For most jobs around the house, yard or job site, this Grease Monkey nitrile dipped Glove is a great solution. The nitrile-dipped palm and fingers provide an improved grip. The knit backing allows the glove to Breath and helps prevents debris from entering the wrist. This glove will stretch, allowing it to be a single solution for a “one-sized-fits-all” Fit. Additionally, the latex-free nature of this glove allows it to be worn by those with latex allergies. Nitrile coated gloves are perfect for a variety of jobs. The nitrile dip coating provides improved grip, while the knit back allows your hand to Breath while working. This 15 pack is a great value.
10. Ergodyne ProFlex 817WP Reinforced Thermal Waterproof Insulated Work Gloves, Touchscreen Capable, Black, Large
- THERMAL PROTECTION Dual-zone insulated with 40 grams (palm) and 70 grams (back of hand) of 3M Thinsulate for extreme hand protection in cold conditions. Designed to trap body heat while allowing moisture to escape for warm and comfortable wear. Insulation is lighweight and free of bulk maintaining full dexterity of gloves
- WATERPROOF/WINDPROOF The waterproof and breathable membrane insert creates a barrier which blocks cold, moisture and wind to keep hands warm and dry when working in snow and cold temperatures
- DURABLE MATERIALS Rugged AX Suede palm and fingertip reinforcements are designed for superior grip, abrasion resistance and flexibility when handling things in chilly temps. Weather-resistant ripstop outer shell and DWR water repellent finish is both breathable and durable to provide best-in-class protection
- TOUCHSCREEN CAPABILITIES Touch screen capable thumb and index finger allow you to swipe, tap, and type on smart phones and tablets without having to take the gloves off
- EXTENDED WRIST CUFF Extended neoprene cuff can fit under or over jacket sleeves for convenient easy on/off wear. Tightened with hook and loop closure to keep the cuff secure around your wrist for increased warmth and cold protection
Ergodyne ProFlex 817WP Reinforced Thermal Waterproof Winter Work Gloves are dual-zone insulated with 3M Thinsulate Insulation for extreme protection in cold conditions. The waterproof and breathable membrane insert creates a unique layer which blocks moisture and wind to keep hands warm and dry when working in snow. Rugged reinforced palm provides the ultimate in technical cold weather hand protection. Versatile use for cold weather work, cold storage/refrigeration, freezer work, construction, mining, service techs, hunting/fishing, outdoor recreation
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Coated Insulated Work Gloves Honeywell for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!