Nowadays, there are so many products of case with water cooling built in in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for case with water cooling built in in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings case with water cooling built in which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
804 reviews analysed
1. ATX Mid-Tower Gaming PC Case ABKONCORE T250X with 4Pre-Installed 120mm Iris Fans, Two Side Tempered Glass, Front Mesh Design, USB 3.0 I/O Port, Magnet Dust Filter, Water-Cooling Ready
- EXTREMELY COST EFFECTIVE: Premium Mid-Tower case T250X has 2 sides tempered glass, steel body and 4 built-in iris fans (NOT RGB). It has the highest standard and good price. This product is used as a benefit to give back to customers who love our brand.
- EXCELLENT COOLING SYSTEM: It provides a space where the wind can flow all around, absorbs the cold wind quickly and keeps the inside temperature at the optimum condition.That will keep your computer cool, and protect your computer hardware, extend the life of your computer.
- MODERN DESIGN:Balanced combination of front bezel with premium tempered glass design on both side. The straight and neat outline of the front premium tempered glass further enhances the exclusiveness of the case, and the mesh design is applied to both sides for smooth cooling.
- PREMIUM MID TOWER CASE: Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, Power Supply Support: 195-205mm, Expansion Slots: 7ea, CPU Cooler：Max 160mm, GPU: Max 315mm.
- 18 MONTHS WARRENTY: We are dedicated to bringing gaming accessories and peripherals that are efficient, comfortable and stylish. As part of our after-sale service, please contact us if you have any issues with the product and we will help make things right for you.
2. Asus ROG Strix Helios GX601 RGB Mid-Tower Computer Case for up to EATX Motherboards with USB 3.1 Front Panel, Smoked Tempered Glass, Brushed Aluminum and Steel Construction, and Four Case Fans
- Mid-tower with support for EATX motherboards featuring a metal chassis, 4mm-thick smoked, tempered-glass full view side panels, three easy-to-clean dust filters, and space for 9 Storage drives
- Premium cable management includes translucent rear panel, adjustable multi-function cover featuring GPU support brackets and pre-run chassis cables
- Keep your cool with built in fan hub, four 140mm fans and up to seven optional fan-mounting points
- Custom Liquid Cooling ready features a water pump/ reservoir mounting bracket and support for radiators up to 420mm in length and 90mm thick (with fans)
- Graphic card mounting options include Up to 2x vertically mounted Graphics cards or 3x horizontally mounted Graphics cards using the 7 expansion Slots
Rog Strix Helios combines legendary ROG style with builder-focused features like a front panel control module, adjustable GPU support brackets, easy cable routing options and support for custom water cooling. Add a splash of color with front panel aura Sync or add the ROG terminal for a more colorful impact.
3. NZXT H210i – CA-H210i-B1 – Mini-ITX PC Gaming Case – Front I/O USB Type-C Port – Tempered Glass Side Panel Cable Management – Water-Cooling Ready – Integrated RGB Lighting – Black
- NEW FEATURES: Front I/O USB Type-C Port, Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation, and upgraded Smart Device V2
- MORE MODERN: USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect the newest smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC
- SMART DEVICE V2: Includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans
- POWERED BY NZXT CAM: Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC
- STREAMLINED COOLING: Two Aer F120mm fans are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters
- MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: Mini-ITX
We’ve made our iconic H series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3. 1 Gen 2 devices, A tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H210i.
4. Cooler Master HAF XB EVO – High Air Flow Test Bench and LAN Box Desktop Computer Case with ATX Motherboard Support
- A case quickly and easily transforms into a test bench – ideal for enthusiasts and over clockers
- Two durable trifle fans included in the front (also supports a 240mm radiator) for powerful airflow
- Supports a tower CPU coolers up to 180mm tall and high-end VGA up to 334mm long
- Supports up to 4 HDDs or SSDs by removable HDD cages
- Motherboard tray can be removed to install, remove or swap components
- Dual USB 3. 0 SuperSpeed ports and X-dock slots in the front for Lightning fast plug-n-play I/O
- Rigid carry handles on the side panels
- Case Type: Mid Tower, M/B Type: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX
- Material: Steel, Polymer, Mesh Front Bezel
- External Bay: 2x 5.25″
- 2x 3.5″, Internal Bay: 2x 3.5″
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Fan: 4
- Front I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 1x Microphone-In, 1x Audio-Out
The Cooler Master HAF XB EVO takes the famous high Air Flow Series to a revolutionary new form factor with extreme cooling performance. The removable horizontal motherboard tray and large mesh top and front panels with two 120mm trifle front fans create a powerful front to back airflow. There is plenty of space for even the tallest high Performance tower heat sinks, thick liquid cooling radiators and up to 3 of the high-end graphics cards. A case quickly and easily transforms into a test Bench. C ideal for enthusiasts and over clockers. Two durable trifle fans included in the front (also supports a 240mm radiator) for powerful airflow. Supports a tower CPU coolers up to 180mm tall and high-end VGA up to 334mm long. Supports up to 4 HDD or SSDs by removable HDD cages. Motherboard tray can be removed to install, remove or swap components. Dual USB 3. 0 Super Speed ports and X-Dock slots in the front for Lightning fast plug-n-play I/O. Rigid carry handles on the side panels.
5. Thermaltake Core V71 Tempered Glass Edition E-ATX Full Tower Tt LCS Certified Gaming Computer Case CA-1B6-00F1WN-04
- Enlarged Tempered glass Side panel 4 millimeter thick Tempered Glass delivers excellent viewing and reduces noise
- 4 fan pre installed three 200 millimeter LED Fans (2 at Front and 1 at top) and one 140 millimeter rear fan pre installed
- One click control control fan LED and speed from built in I/O port
- Vertical GPU Support vertical graphic card layout with dual pci e slots to prevent GPU Sagging and reduce weight on M/B
- 10 Drive Bays 2 x 5. 25 inches + 8 x 2. 5 inches/3.5 inches With HDD rack
- I/O Ports USB 3. 0 x 2, USB 2. 0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- Supports Micro ATX, ATX, and E ATX motherboard
- Excellent expandability max CPU cooler height 185 millimeter/ Max VGA length 310 millimeter (with HDD rack) 480 millimeter (without HDD rack)/ Max PSU length 220 millimeter (with bottom fan)
- Dimension 23 inches X 9. 1 inches X 22 inches / 32.38 pounds
- 3 year
Thermaltake Core V71 Tempered Glass Edition E-ATX Full Tower Tt LCS Certified Gaming Computer Case with 3 Blue LED Riing Fan & 1 Rear Fan Pre-installed CA-1B6-00F1WN-04
The Core V71 Tempered Glass Edition full tower chassis features a durable 4mm thick tempered glass window, riser GPU support bracket with optional PCI-e riser cable, three preinstalled 200mm LED fans, and the outstanding cooling performance. With its unprecedented space for high-end configurations and liquid cooling expansion, the Core V71 TG supports the latest PC hardware, and all high-end GPU cards. The Core V71 TG is an ideal choice for those who are looking for a space-saving chassis with excellent expandability and superior ventilation
- E-ATX Full Tower
- Material: SPCC
- Motherboard Compatibility: Mini ITX / Micro ATX / ATX / E-ATX
- 200mm Blue LED Fan x 3 + 140mm Black Fan x 1 Pre-installed
- 4mm Tempered Glass Side Window
- 3 Year Warranty
- 2 x Accessible 5.25” Drive Bay
- 8 x Hidden 3.5” or 2.5” (With HDD Rack)
- Expansion Slots: 8
Side Panel I/O Ports:
- USB 3.0 x 2
- USB 2.0 x 2
- HD Audio x 1
- Front: 3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm / 2 x 200mm
- Top: 3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm / 2 x 200mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm / 1 x 140mm
- Bottom: 2 x 120mm
- Front: 1 x 360mm / 1 x 420mm
- Top: 1 x 360mm / 1 x 420mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm
- Bottom: 1 x 240mm
Dimension & Weight:
- 23” x 9.1” x 22” (H x W x D)
- 32.38 lb
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 185mm
- Max VGA Length: 310mm (With HDD Rack) / 480mm (Without HDD Rack)
- Max PSU Length: 220mm (With Bottom Fan)
Please visit our website or search “Thermaltake Support” for any assistance.
6. CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X RGB Mid-Tower Case, 3 RGB Fans, Tempered Glass – White (CC-9011110-WW)
- Four tempered glass panels on the front, top, and sides of the case
- Three included SP120 RGB LED fans and integrated RGB controller
- Room for up to six case fans, and compatible with 360mm, 280mm, 240mm, and 120mm radiators
- Removable fan trays in the front and top of the chassis
- Cable routing channels with included Velcro cable straps for clean cable management
With immaculate tempered glass enclosing the entire chassis, every component of your build is on display for all to see. The Corsair crystal Series 570X provides enough space for virtually every size radiator and support for up to six case fans. With the three included SP120 RGB LED fans and built-in LED controller, you can liven up your build with brilliant lighting effects. Cable management is made simple with built-in cable routing channels and included Velcro cable straps, ensuring that only your components are seen through the floating glass.
7. Thermaltake Versa N24 Black ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Chassis with Power Supply Cover, 120mm Rear Fan preinstalled. CA-1G1-00M1WN-00
- Top Mount I/O Ports: 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports
- Power Supply Cover: Streamline your cable management with the included Power supply cover to hide cable clutter
- Storage Options: 2x External 5.25 inches Drive Bays, 2 x 2.5 inches / 3.5 inches Internal Drive Bays (with HDD Tray) with back panel accessible hidden drive access
- Air/Liquid Cooling Configurations Options: 1 x 240mm radiator(Top/Front). 1 x 120mm radiator (Rear), 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans locations (Top) with 2 x 120mm Fan locations (Front)
- Complete solution: Support up to 240mm radiator liquid cooling for ideal CPU cooling application, up to 415mm long graphic card (without front fan(s))
Thermaltake Versa N24 Black SPCC ATX Gaming Mid Tower with PSU Cover Computer Case CA-1G1-00M1WN-00
Perfect for the first build or the next one, the Versa N24 Mid Tower Chassis shows its horse power with a unique piping system ready for the starting line. Gain more with cooling performance, tool-free installation and options for both air and liquid cooling configurations at an affordable price. With extended GPU fitment up to 415mm lengths, build your next PC hot rod built for gaming. Designed for maximum ventilation from top to bottom the Versa N24 is a great choice, at the right price.
Fan Configurations: (Optional)
1 x 120mm or 2 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm or 2 x 140mm
1 x 120mm or 2 x 120mm
1 x 120mm
Radiator Configurations: (Optional)
1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm
1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 140mm or 1x 280mm
1 x 120mm
Please visit our website or search "Thermaltake Support" for any assistance.
8. Thermaltake V250 Motherboard Sync ARGB ATX Mid-Tower Chassis with 3 120mm 5V Addressable RGB Fan + 1 Black 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1Q5-00M1WN-00
- [LIGHT UP THE SYSTEM] – 3 Pre-installed 120 millimeter 5V Motherboard Sync ARGB fans (Sync with ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, ASRock, Biostar that has 5V addressable RGB header)
- [BUILT-IN DUAL MODE 5V ARGB SWITCH BOARD] – Control light via I/O port button (27 LED modes/7 Colors) or via 5V ARGB Sync motherboard RBG software
- [27 LED MODES via I/O PORT] – Wave mode/ Flow mode/ RGB lighting (single color)/ Radar mode (Red yellow green Cyan blue White Purple)/ Breath mode (8 Colors)/ Full Lighted mode/ Single Color mode (7 Colors)/ Light Off
- [CLEAR VIEW OF PC GAMING] – 4 millimeter thick Tempered Glass Side panel with standard mounting
- [FULL LENGTH PSU COVER] – Providing plenty of space to tuck away cables, while keeping airflow clear for your hard drives and PSU
- [DRIVE BAYS] – 3 x 2. 5″ + 2 x 2. 5″/3. 5″
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, and ATX motherboard
- [I/O PORT] – USB 3. 0 x 1, USB 2. 0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, RGB Light button x 1
- [OUTSTANDING EXPANDABILITY] – 7 Expansion Slot / Max CPU Cooler Height: 160 millimeter / Max VGA Length: 320 millimeter / Max PSU Length: 160 millimeter (with HDD Rack), 200 millimeter (without HDD Rack)
- Dimension: 16. 9″ (H) x 8. 52″ (W) X 18.78″ (D) / 13.36 pounds
The V250 Tempered Glass ARGB Mid Tower Chassis is the newest member of Thermaltake V Series chassis. Its three preinstalled 120mm 5V ARGB front fans can be controlled via the motherboard synchronization software or the RGB switch on the top of the I/O port. Other outstanding features include a 4mm tempered glass panel and full-length PSU cover for overall exceptional overall performance which is ideal for both gamers and enthusiasts. P/N: CA-1Q5-00M1WN-00SERIES: V SeriesMODEL: V250 TG ARGBCASE TYPE: Middle towerDIMENSION (H X W X D): 430 x 216.5x 477 mm (16.9 x 8.52 x 18.78 inch) NET WEIGHT: 6.06 kg / 13.36 lbsSIDE PANEL: 4mm Tempered Glass x 1COLOR: Exterior & Interior: BlackMATERIAL: SPCCCOOLING SYSTEMFront (intake): 3 x 120 x 120 x 25mm Addressable RGB fan (Fixed 1000rpm, 27.2 dBA) Rear (exhaust): 1 x 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan (Fixed 1000rpm, 16dBA) DRIVE BAYSACCESSIBLE: 2 x 3.5” or 2 x 2.5“HIDDEN: 2 x 2.5” EXPANSION SLOTS: 7MOTHERBOARDS: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX) I/O PORT: USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, R Button x 1PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional) FAN SUPPORTFront:3 x 120mm, 2 x 140mmTop:2 x 120mm, 2 x 140mmRear:1 x 120mmRADIATOR SUPPORTFront: 1 x 360mm, 1 x 280mmTop: 1 x 240mmRear: 1 x 120mmCLEARANCECPU cooler height limitation: 160mmVGA length limitation: 320mmPSU length limitation: 160mm (With HDD Rack) 200mm (Without HDD Rack).
9. Thermaltake Versa H21 SPCC ATX Mid Tower Computer Chassis CA-1B2-00M1NN-00,Black
- Designed for gamer, perforated metal mesh front and top panel to allow quick heat dissipation and rapid air intake for maximum ventilation. The heighten foot-stands at the bottom help to enhance airflow
- Tool-free Installation
- The perforated front-top panel has implemented one data transfer SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port along with one standard USB 2.0 port, a HD microphone and headset jacks, to grand direct access when needed
- Optimized Ventilation
- Pre-mounting holes to support motherboards up to standard ATX and CPU cooler installation, long graphic card also supported as well as Advanced Cable Management and Liquid Cooling System
Ideal for home-computer builders and gamers, with enough space for high-end hardware and expansion. The ample ventilation options, cleanable air filter, and a perforated mesh bezel help to keep the entire system cool and dust-free. Versa H21 combines a manageable frame size with extensive options to customize user’s computer or gaming system
• ATX Mid Tower
• Material: SPCC
• Motherboard Compatibility: Mini ITX / Micro ATX / ATX
• 120mm Black Rear Fan Pre-installed
• 3 Year Warranty
• 3 x 5.25”
• 3 x 3.5” or 2.5”
• 3 x 2.5”
• Expansion Slots: 7
Front Panel I/O Ports:
• USB 3.0 x 1
• USB 2.0 x 1
• HD Audio x 1
• Front: 2 x 120mm
• Rear: 1 x 120mm
• Rear: 1 x 120mm
Dimension & Weight:
• 16.9” x 8.2” x 18.9” (H x W x D)
• 9.3 lb
• Max CPU Cooler Height: 155mm
• Max VGA Length: 315mm
Please visit our website or search “Thermaltake Support” for any assistance.
10. Lasko 20" High Velocity QuickMount, Black-Easily Converts from a Floor Wall Fan, 7 x 22 x 22 inches 2264QM
- 3 Powerful Speeds – makes this fan ideal for the garage, shop, attic, or anywhere else you need a high velocity fan. The powerful motor and metal fan blades provide a cooling breeze throughout the room.
- Pivoting Head to Direct Air Flow & Circulation – allows you to direct high velocity air up, down, or anywhere in between making this fan ideal for cooling or ventilation of an area.
- QuickMount for Easy Conversion from Floor to Wall Mount – simply mount the included bracket to the wall and easily convert your fan from a floor fan to a wall fan. The fan’s stand, clips right into the mount and in seconds you have a wall mounted fan
- Built to Last – with a metal fan cage and stand this fan is strong enough to last in workplace settings yet suitable for around the house thanks to built-in rubber pads on the fan stand
- Simple No Tools Assembly – means you’ll have your fan assembled in no time. Simply follow the included instructions to assemble the fan with the fan stand and you’re done
Lasko’s 20″ High Velocity Fan with QuickMount features 3 powerful speeds with metal fan blades to deliver maximum air movement. QuickMount allows you to easily convert from wall to floor use.
Additional features include:
- QuickMount for easy conversion from floor to wall mount
- Pivots to direct air flow & circulation
- 3 powerful speeds
- Built-in carry handle
- Rubber pads to protect surfaces
- Simple no-tools assembly
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Case With Water Cooling Built In for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!