Nowadays, there are so many products of acer aspire e15 ssd drive in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer aspire e15 ssd drive in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer aspire e15 ssd drive which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
884 reviews analysed
1. Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA M.2 Type 2280SS Internal SSD – CT500MX500SSD4
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
2. Kingston A400 240G Internal SSD M.2 2280 SA400M8/240G – Increase Performance
Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s 1 , this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive 1 for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It is also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance which makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple drive form factors and capacities from 120GB–960GB 2 to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. This SSD is designed for use in desktop and notebook computer workloads and is not intended for Server environments. Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C,Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz), Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000Hz), Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF, Power Consumption: 0.195W Idle / 0.279W Avg / 0.642W (MAX) Read / 1.535W (MAX) Write.
3. Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6″ Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U, 6GB RAM Memory, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, E5-576-392H
4. Silicon Power 256GB A55 M.2 SSD (SLC Cache For Speed Boost) SATA III Internal Solid State Drive 2280 (SU256GBSS3A55M28AB)
- Compact M.2 form factor, ideal for ultrabooks, tablet computers and mini PCs.
- High quality controller and TLC NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds.
- SLC Cache Technology for performance boost and longer lifespan.
- Include the free-download SSD Health Monitor Tool – SP Toolbox Software.
- 3-year warranty. Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.
Ultra-compact for Up-to-date Devices
Designed with M.2 2280 form factor (80 × 22 x 3.5 mm), A55 M.2 2280 SSD features the super compact size and case-less design that make it applicable for tiny-and-thin devices such as ultrabooks, tablet computers and mini PCs.
Enhanced Performance for Intensive Workloads
Equipped with high-quality synchronous NAND flash chips and SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, the A55 M.2 2280 enables impressive transfer rates to offer you an instant upgrade solution whenever it comes to the daily computing applications or demanding multitasking. And it applies the intelligent SLC cache technology that can boost writing performance to even higher peaks.
Intel ;SRT Supported for Flexible Configuration
Intel ; Smart Response Technology (ISRT) is supported to enable flexible computer configuration for improved overall performance and efficiency. The ISRT enables to automatically identify and store your most frequently used applications to the SSD while letting you to have a hard drive with its full storage capacity. As such, you can enjoy the high-performance and cost-effective upgrade solution by using a lower-cost, small-capacity SSD applied in conjunction with a low-cost, high-capacity HDD.
Free-download SSD Health Monitor Tool – SP Toolbox Software
The A55 M.2 2280 comes with a free-download SSD health monitor tool – SP Toolbox Software, which is especially designed for you to easily monitor the current health status of a SSD. By such, you can run a performance test, get an overall health evaluation and check detailed information about your SSD, including used space on device, device temperature, total bytes written, S.M.A.R.T. status, erase count status and block numbers.
*Please download the software at SP Official Website.
Guaranteed Reliability and Stability
The A55 M.2 2280 supports TRIM, NCQ and S.M.A.R.T. command. Also, it ensures the stability and overall system reliability with the built-in automatic error correction (ECC), average rewriteable storage block technology (Wear Leveling) and fault block management (Bad Block Management).
The A55 M.2 2280 is backed by 3-year warranty.
*Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.
1 x Silicon Power A55 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive
5. Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575-33BM 15.6-Inch FHD Notebook (Intel Core i3-7100U 7th Generation , 4GB DDR4, 1TB 5400RPM HD, Intel HD Graphics 620, Windows 10 Home), Obsidian Black
Acer Aspire E5-575-33BM comes with these high level specs: 7th Generation Intel Core i3-7100U Processor (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 cache), Windows 10 Home, 15.6″ Full HD Widescreen LED-backlit Display, Intel HD Graphics 620, 4GB DDR4 Memory, 1TB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM), 8X DVD-Super Multi Double-Layer Drive (M-DISC enabled), Secure Digital (SD) card reader, High Definition Audio Support, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, Gigabit Ethernet, Built-In HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 1 – USB 3.1 (Type C) port, 2 – USB 3.0 Ports (One with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, 6-cell Li-ion Battery (2800 mAh), Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 5.27 lbs. | 2.39 kg (system unit only) (NX.GG5AA.005)
6. Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6in Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U, GeForce MX150, 8GB RAM Memory, 256GB SSD, E5-576G-5762 (Renewed)
7. Samsung MZVLW256HEHP PM961 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe Internal SSD – OEM
- Model PM961, Interface PCI Express Gen3 x4, Form Factor M.2 NVME
- Capacity 256GB, Flash 2-bit MLC V-NAND
- Sequential Read Up to 2800 MB/s, Sequential Write Up to 1100 MB/s
- Random Read Up to 250K IOPS, Random Write Up to 180K IOPS
- Supply Voltage / Tolerance +3.3V ± 5%, Physical dimension Width: 22.00 ± 0.15 mm, Length: 80.00 ± 0.15 mm, Weight: Up to 8 g
The top-ranging PM961 makes use of 2-bit MLC V-NAND flash and provides sequential reads of up to 3,000 MB/s and sequential writes of up to 1,150 MB/s.
Likewise, random reads and writes are listed at 450K IOPS and 400K IOPS respectively.
The PM961 is available in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB capacities.
Samsung’s Client Edition Solid-State Drives (SSDs) use the latest in-house NAND Flash and an advanced in-house controller to deliver superior performance,
exceptional reliability, and minimal power drain, while securing your files with leading-edge data protection.
Samsung SSDs feature superior sequential read and write speeds, along with first-class random read and write levels.
These drives are ideal for heavy performance-centric uses, such as multi-tasking, complex data manipulation, and high-performance gaming.
SSDs represent the first major advancement in primary storage technology in years.
Upgrading to a Samsung SSD might be the most important computer upgrade you ever make.
Samsung SSD users will experience dramatic improvements in boot time, shutdown, application loads, web browsing, application installations, and file copies.
When accessing data, SSDs regularly outperform traditional Hard Disk Drives (HDDs) by as much as 100 times.
Due to their precision engineering and super-thin design, Samsung SSDs can be installed easily in most PCs, ultrabooks, and notebooks to replace outdated HDDs.
SSDs lack moving mechanical parts, resulting in extremely short startup and shutdown/standby times and extended durability.
Samsung SSDs feature leading-edge data protection, eliminating any concerns about data theft.
Samsung SSDs will transform your computing experience with their revolutionary random access speeds, multi-tasking prowess, and outstanding durability and reliability.
8. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U, Vega 8 Graphics, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Home, A515-43-R5RE, Silver
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Quad-core processor (Up to 3.7GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display | AMD Radeon Vega 8 mobile Graphics
- 1 – USB 3 1 Gen 1 port 2 – USB 2 0 Ports & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802 11AC Wi-Fi | Backlit keyboard | up to 7 5 hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 Home
- System RAM type: DDR4 SDRAM
Acer Aspire 5 A515-43-R5RE comes with these high level specs AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Quad-Core Processor 2 1GHz with Precision Boost up to 3 7GHz (Up to 4MB L3 Cache) Windows 10 Home 15 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display AMD Radeon Vega 8 Mobile Graphics 8GB DDR4 Memory 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD True Harmony Technology Two Built-in Stereo Speakers Acer Purified Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones 802 11ac WiFi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2 4GHz and 5GHz) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) Bluetooth 4 0 Back-lit Keyboard HD Webcam (1280 x 720) 1 – USB 3 1 Gen 1 Port 2 – USB 2 0 Ports 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support Lithium-Ion Battery Up to 7 5-hours Battery Life 3 97 lbs | 1 8 kg (system unit only) (NX HG8AA 003).
9. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 7 3700U, RX Vega 10 Graphics, 8GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Home, A515-43-R6DE
- Amd Ryzen 7 3700U dual-core processor (Up to 4. 0GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display | AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 mobile Graphics
- 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 2. 0 Ports & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802. 11AC Wi-Fi | Backlit keyboard | up to 7. 5 hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 Home
Acer Aspire 5 A515-43-R6DE comes with these high level specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700U Dual-Core Processor 2. 3GHz with Precision Boost up to 4. 0GHz (Up to 4MB L3 Cache), Windows 10 Home, 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 Mobile Graphics, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified. Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones, 802. 11ac WiFi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 4. 0, Back-lit Keyboard, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2. 0 Ports, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 7. 5-hours Battery Life, 3. 97 lbs. | 1. 8 kg (system unit only) (NX. HG8AA. 002).
10. Crucial P2 250GB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD – CT250P2SSD8
Whether you’re at work, in the game, or on the go, ordinary bootup speeds can frustrate your best laid plans. Good thing the Crucial P2 SSD really flies. With plenty of storage and performance accelerated by NVMe technology, the P2 has the speed and dependability you need to explore your computer’s potential.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Aspire E15 Ssd Drive for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!