Finding your suitable readers for 115 v 1 1/2 hp pump is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 115 v 1 1/2 hp pump including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
951 reviews analysed
1. Hallmark Industries MA0343X-4 Deep Well Submersible Pump, 1/2 hp, 110V, 60 Hz, 25 GPM, 150′ Head, Stainless Steel, 4"
- Pump, Deep Well Submersible Pump, 1HP, 110V 60HZ, 33 Gpm, Stainless Steel, for 5″ or bigger well, long life
- 2 wire pump with built in control box- DOES NOT require external control box
- Industrial grade heavy duty, good for home usage
- Built in thermal protection
- American company
- Use 115V power to run the pump. 110V is a nominal voltage – covers from 100 V to 130V.
- This pump has a max head of 150feet, which is to pump into an open tank, not a pressure tank. Please read the Pump Selection Guide provided under the product details.
2. WAYNE CDU800 1/2 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
1/2 HP, Cast Iron, Submersible Sump Pump, With Vertical Switch, Designed For 11″ Diameter Or Larger Sump Basin. Pumps Up To 4200 GPH at 0′, Durable Cast Iron Volute, Reliable, Reinforced Poly Carbonate Impeller, Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Fasteners, Top Suction Design Filters Debris & Minimizes Clogging, Oil Filled, Thermally Protected Motor Prevents Overheating, Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes, Epoxy Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP, Motor, 1-1/2″ NPT Discharge & Durable Cast Iron Base, Easy Carry Handle For Portability, Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang Ups. This product is assembled in the USA. Easy installation and easy handling.
The Wayne 1/2 HP cast iron submersible sump pump is designed for work in sump pits 11 inches or larger. Its ceramic mechanical seal keeps this pump going in even the most demanding environments, and the 1 1/2-inch discharges creates maximum flow and ensures easy installation. It works 9 inches on level or 4 inches off level. A two-pole switch prevents basement flooding in the event that one pole sticks, and disconnecting 115-volt conductors prevent damage from lightning. The automatic overload mechanism prevents damage to motor windings, permanently lubricated ball bearings need no oiling, and the waterproof three-prong grounding wire with an 8-foot extension reaches distant outlets. Wayne backs its pump with a three-year limited warranty.
3. ZOELLER Sump Pump 1/2 hp 115V Model # M98
Maximum Flow 72 GPM’ Off Point 3 Inches’ On Point 9 1/2 Inches, Operation Automatic, Water Flow @ 15 Feet of Head 45 GPM’ Water Flow @ 20 Feet of Head 25 GPM, Water Flow @ 5 Feet of Head 72 GPM, Shut Off 23 Feet, Maximum Solids 1/2 Inches, Top Cast Iron
4. Goulds J5 Convertible Jet, Deep Well Pump – 115v/230v – 1/2 hp
- Convertible: May be used on shallow or deep well applications using appropriate Goulds Water Technology fittings. Serviceable Back pullout design for service without disturbing piping. Two compartment motor for access to wiring and replaceable components. UL778 listed Maximum temperature: 140°F
- Nozzle clean out plug in Shallow well adapter. Corrosion resistant, plastic tubing and fittings are easily removed for cleaning. Premium O-RING design fittings need only be hand tight to seal. Impeller: F. D. A. Compliant, glass filled Noryl. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Diffuser (Guide vane): Bolt down Lexan diffuser has stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions. Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without damage.
- Corrosion resistant: electro-coat paint is baked on. Protected mechanical seal: diaphragm retains water in the casing to ensure the mechanical seal can never run dry. Excellent air handling ability: after initial priming the pump has the ability to re-prime itself. Pumps are manufacturer tested and may contain water inside from such testing applications specifically designed for: homes farms cottages
- Booster service specifications pump: pipe connections: 1¼” NPT suction, 1″ Npt discharge, 1″ Npt drive (pressure) Pressure switch: as4 preset at 30-50 PSI motor: NEMA standard 60 Hz 1/2 HP, 115/230 V capacitor start single phase 3500 RPM built-in overload with automatic reset stainless steel shaft rotation: Clockwise when viewed from motor end
Impeller: F. D. A. compliant, glass filled Noryl. Corrosion and abrasion resistant. Diffuser (Guide vane): Bolt down Lexan diffuser has stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions. Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without damage. Corrosion Resistant: Electro-coat paint is baked on. Protected Mechanical Seal: Diaphragm retains water in the casing to ensure the mechanical seal can never run dry. Excellent Air Handling Ability: After initial priming the pump has the ability to re-prime itself. APPLICATIONS Specifically designed for: Homes Farms Cottages Booster service SPECIFICATIONS Pump: Pipe connections: 1¼” NPT suction, 1″ NPT discharge, 1″ NPT drive (pressure) Pressure switch: AS4 preset at 30-50 PSI Motor: NEMA standard 60 Hz 1/2 HP, 115/230 V capacitor start Single phase 3500 RPM Built-in overload with automatic reset Stainless steel shaft Rotation: clockwise when viewed from motor end UL778 listed Maximum temperature: 140°F Pressure regulator included. Pumps are manufacturer tested and may contain water inside from such testing
5. WAYNE PC4 1/2 HP Cast Iron Multi-Purpose Pump With Suction Strainer
- The product is manufactured in China.Generates up to 50 PSI at outlet hose
- generates up to 15 ft. of suction lift at inlet hose
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- 1/2 HP transfer water pump can be used to increase line pressure up by up to 40 PSI
- Use to pump out flooded basements, tanks, or boats
- Made from durable cast iron steel
- Connects to garden hose with 3/4-inch brass hose connections
- 1-year limited warranty
1/2 HP, Cast Iron, Portable Utility Pump, Pumps Up To 1450 GPH at 0′, Portable Cast Iron Transfer Utility Pump, High Performance 1/2 HP, Motor Boosts Line Pressure Up To 40 PSI, 3/4″ Brass Hose Adapters Connect To Standard Garden Hose, Portable Transfer Pump, You Can Take Anywhere & Plug In, Easy Prime Priming Outlet, Applications Include Drainage, Dewatering Flooded Basements, Emptying Stock Tanks, Draining Water Heaters, Charging Polyglycol Radiant Heating Lines, Easy Carry Cast Iron Handle For Portability, Reinforced Thermoplastic Suction Strainer Included. The product is manufactured in China. Easy installation and easy handling.
The Wayne 1/2 HP 115-volt transfer water pump can pump water out of flooded basements, tanks, or boats. It can also increase line pressure by up to 40 pounds or be used to water lawns and gardens, and can even be used to wash cars and sidewalks. It’s made from durable cast iron steel. The included suction strainer keeps out extraneous material, and the 3/4-inch brass hose connections resist stripping while easily connecting to garden hoses. A top-threaded priming port is easily filled, and the ball bearings have lifetime lubrication. Wayne backs its pump with a one-year limited warranty.
6. Zoeller 98-0001 115-Volt 1/2 Horse Power Model M98 Flow-Mate Automatic Cast Iron Single Phase Submersible Sump/Effluent Pump
FLOW-MATE” SUBMERSIBLE PUMP 1/2 HP For sump/dewatering septic tank effluent Thermal overload protected Cast iron Stainless steel screws 2-pole float operated mechanical switch 1-1/2″ NPT discharge Passes 1/2″ solids 115 volt 3420 GPH at 5, 3060 GPH at 10, 2580 GPH at 15 head One year limited warranty Display carton. Make sure the pump electrical supply circuit is equipped with fuses or circuit breakers of proper capacity
From the Manufacturer
Zoeller’s Flow-Mate Model M98 Cast Iron Submersible Sump/Effluent Pump features cast iron motor and pump housing, a cast iron switch case, and a cast iron base. All castings are cast iron class 25-30 with 25000# tensile strength. The M98 also features an engineered plastic vortex impeller. The Flow-Mate has a corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish. There are no sheet metal parts that will rust or corrode and no screens that will clog. The permanent slip capacitor motor is oil-filled and hermetically sealed. It features automatic reset thermal overload protection. The pump also includes a watertight neoprene square ring between the motor and the pump housing. The pump’s upper and lower bearings are oil fed cast iron. The Flow-Mate’s maximum temperature for effluent or dewatering is 130 Degree Fahrenheit. The entire unit is pressure tested after assembly. The pumps screws, guard, handle, arm and seal assembly are all made of stainless steel. The Flow-Mate includes a float operated submersible (NEMA 6) 2 pole mechanical switch. It also features a carbon and ceramic shaft seal. The pump’s discharge is 1-1/2-Inch NPT. The major width of the Model M98 is 10-1/8-Inch. The major height is 12-Inch.
7. Franklin Electric C1 Septic Water High Head Submersible Effluent Pump, 20 GPM, 1/2 HP, 115V
8. Barnes 103542 Model EHV412A Submersible Effluent Pump with Piggyback Mechanical Float Switch, 1/2 hp, 115V, 1 Phase, 2" NPT Discharge, 3450 rpm, Automatic
- Pumps up to 49 gpm
- Maximum discharge head of 45-foot
- Cast iron vortex impeller design permits passage of 3/4” spherical solids without clogging
- Permanent split capacitor motor for reliable, high performance, longer motor life and lower amp draw
- Robust design with stainless steel shaft, hardware, heavy duty industrial carbon/ceramic seal, and oil lubricated ball bearings
9. Liberty Pumps PRG101A ProVore PRG Series Automatic Residential Grinder Pump, 1HP, 115-volt
10. Professional EZ Travel Collection Electric Water Pump Continuous Industrial Duty (1/2 HP Motor)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 115 V 1 12 Hp Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!